Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Evangelion to come on TV

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion to come on TV

Adult Swim has just recently acquired Evangelion (7/05 to be more specific).

My face lit up when I read this, I'm sure most of you out there have seen the show, but all I have to watch anime is Adult Swim, and I've always wanted to watch the full series of Evangelion (I've watched the first 4 episodes on VHS).

Full story: Click Here

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion to come on TV

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE IT!!!!!!!! I hope it comes out soon!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It was only a matter of time before EVA showed up on Adult Swim. It's the ideal anime series for the post midnight time slot.

And not only is EVA showing up on Adult Swim, the Alternate World EVA manga series is also going to have a showing as the manga sampler in NewType USA magazine...

NewType USA press release...
    http://www.newtype-usa.com/press_releases/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

It was only a matter of time before EVA showed up on Adult Swim. It's the ideal anime series for the post midnight time slot.

And not only is EVA showing up on Adult Swim, the Alternate World EVA manga series is also going to have a showing as the manga sampler in NewType USA magazine...

NewType USA press release...
    http://www.newtype-usa.com/press_releases/
    Somehow, I had the feeling you would get to urge to introduce us to something. I was actually suprised I got to make the thread first.

Thanks for the Manga information.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

The big question is will it be uncut? I mean, there's not a whole lot of offensive material, but it does get a little less restrictive towards the end.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm amased it's taken America THIS long to put Evangelion on TV.

Eva was screened twice on TV in Australia back in 1999 on SBS, and then four times again on Australian Cartoon Network's early version of Adult Swim back in 2001.
    SBS even aired the movies last year.

As for it being uncut.... for the most part when CN screened it over here it remained pretty much untouched from what I could tell. (having only seen the last 6 eps subtitled)
    So it should be fine....

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting, i remember hearing that the show was going to Adult Swim for a while now, i guess it finally did. Let's see how it turns out........

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I can't wait it going to be fun haha EVA brain feeze AAAHHH!!!!
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast