Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion to come on TV

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Evangelion to come on TV

Quote Originally Posted by XsetaZeroX
    I havent really seen it is it good? and if it moves to AS i hope they dont cut alot of stuff out of it.
    Is it good? Now there's a hard question.
    Mr. LenMiyata has called it the most controversial anime ever and rightfully so.

Some people want to have it's babies and some people hate it with a passion...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't they have a few episodes on Toonami before? They only showed a couple and not the whole series, they also showed a few episodes of Nadesico too.

Kimiki

I've seen the first five episodes.

And even if they show it on Adult Swim, it'll still be edited. I don't trust edited dubs...

Just get the Anime Network. I'm pretty sure they show it uncut on there(I think maybe even in subtitles).

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiki
    Just get the Anime Network. I'm pretty sure they show it uncut on there(I think maybe even in subtitles).
    Some of us don't have the Anime Network, while Adult Swim, through Cartoon Network, is available to almost everyone. I could whine and complain, but I'm just happy I'm getting a chance to see it at all.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    Didn't they have a few episodes on Toonami before? They only showed a couple and not the whole series, they also showed a few episodes of Nadesico too.
    That was a back in 2003 when Toonami had a 'Giant Robots' week that showed a few episodes of 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', 'Martian Successor Nadisico', 'Dai-Guard' and 'RoboTech'. This will be the first time that the complete series of 'EVA' is being shown on Cartoon Network...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

That was a back in 2003 when Toonami had a 'Giant Robots' week that showed a few episodes of 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', 'Martian Successor Nadisico', 'Dai-Guard' and 'RoboTech'. This will be the first time that the complete series of 'EVA' is being shown on Cartoon Network...
    That's what it was! I believe they showed Gigantor between commercials too.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

woooooot, though i don't have sky so i can't watch and my borthers have it on dvd and vhs, so you may be questioning my happiness, but my friends havn't seen it so now they can which will mean they will have an understanding about half the AMVs i send them. besides i love evangelion.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

can't belive i missed this thread.

I think its kewl that they are finally showing EVA on Adult Swim, but I already own the entire series on VHS, and its pretty much uncut (Cause I haven't seen any differences from the Fan-subs I downloaded before I bought it)

As for the Newtype Manga release, That might just renew my faith in that Magazine, as I bought it steady for a year when they first released it, and then they went through some editorial changes, and I found that quality dropped in the publication. I might just have to pick it up.

Although, I am saddend that ADV manga got the rights to the manga, They are sure to Bastardize it quite horribly (much like they Bastardized AzuManga Daioh).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast