Thread: Evangelion Episodes

Newbie MR.Shinji_Ikari may be famous one day MR.Shinji_Ikari may be famous one day MR.Shinji_Ikari's Avatar
    I live in Neverwhere where anime's and manga's are plentiful and the games never end^;~
    Thanks

Evangelion Episodes

I was just wandering if anyone has any website links that i can download the evangelion episodes from. Please dont give me a website that has viruses (had 5 viruses this weekend already ) and dont give me dead links either!!! Thanx

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first person to list a website in this thread gets their entire posting history wiped.

NGE is licensed and therefore downloading episodes is illegal. Also, listing websites to download from is against forum rules.

There is nothing wrong with sending links via PM, so if you want to be helpful give the information by Private Message.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie MR.Shinji_Ikari may be famous one day MR.Shinji_Ikari may be famous one day MR.Shinji_Ikari's Avatar
    I live in Neverwhere where anime's and manga's are plentiful and the games never end^;~
    Thanks

woopz

my bad!!!! ok people so if you got any links please send it in pm to me

thanx

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i posted this in another thread already but i think it is really applicable to this topic so i'll post it again. good thing i saw this today, i couldn't have posted this tomorrow (2 week rule) ok here goes!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider2004
    OK. heres the DragonRiders two cents.

DON'T DOWNLOAD ANIME / MANGA / MUSIC / WAREZ!

The reason is simple. IT'S ILLEGAL! thats right! 99.999% of the time any anime/manga/music you download are illegal unless you bought them from a liscenced distributer. Warez are by definition illegal. also if you get caught copyright infringment and theft of intellectual property could lead to multi milion dollar lawsuits and significant jail time.

This has been another edition of DragonRider's two Cents
    there it is unchanged cept i added some stratiegic spaces so it wouldn't screw with the word wrapping function. enjoy!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"