Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Was that even a real sign?!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was that even a real sign?!

in our area hunting is a big thing and u cn see all kinds of hunting signs everywhere... but my faorite sign would be, BUY USED SHOTGUNS, RIFLES, BOWS, PISTOLS, and a nice assortment of ammo"

Took me awhile to figure out they have 'a nice assortment of ammo' on the sign that says 'used' O.O` !!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I remember when I was trying to find where my girlfreind lived once, she lived in one of those estates where the whole place looks the same, like a giant maze....Anyway I had been lookin for her house for about 20 mins when i decided to give up, and just as I turned around to leave I saw a sign on the wall that said "Follow me" then there was aload of arrow signs afterwards, so I followed them and it ended up taking me passed my girls house! I never found out where the rest of the arrows actually wouldve led me though.....

But I kinda lost the feeling of happiness when no one was home....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Driving down near the San Diego area one will see hilarious (if degrading) signs scattered throughout the highway. Yellow signs that say Caution and have images of immigrants crossing a road on them. Oh lord.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    I remember when I was trying to find where my girlfreind lived once, she lived in one of those estates where the whole place looks the same, like a giant maze....Anyway I had been lookin for her house for about 20 mins when i decided to give up, and just as I turned around to leave I saw a sign on the wall that said "Follow me" then there was aload of arrow signs afterwards, so I followed them and it ended up taking me passed my girls house! I never found out where the rest of the arrows actually wouldve led me though.....

But I kinda lost the feeling of happiness when no one was home....
    To boost your happiness you should of gone on a little adventure following those arrows!

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    "You Can't Beat Wagner's Meat!"

Oh man that is horrible.

This past winter we drove up to colorado a few times and I saw some signs. One of them was "Water on road during rain" Now what is up with that?

The other I saw while we were walking someplace. It read "Gusty winds may exist.". When I read it, I acted all freaked out while I looked around me. My family got a kick out of that one.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    Oh man that is horrible.

This past winter we drove up to colorado a few times and I saw some signs. One of them was "Water on road during rain" Now what is up with that?

The other I saw while we were walking someplace. It read "Gusty winds may exist.". When I read it, I acted all freaked out while I looked around me. My family got a kick out of that one.
    They EXIST!!?!! This completely changes everything I've ever known!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i found a sign that had been scratched to say "obstruct the doors, be dangerous" it was good.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a deer crossing sign in the mid-west without bullet holes.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast