Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Was that even a real sign?!

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was that even a real sign?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I saw a deer crossing sign in the mid-west without bullet holes.
    I've never seen one with bullet holes...
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

here's one I don't get myself, but it's probably a fake

probably someone took the liberty to edit the picture or something

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

*in reply to the baby sign* Darn, now where am I going to flush my illegitimate love child that I gave birth to in the bathroom on prom night?
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    *in reply to the baby sign* Darn, now where am I going to flush my illegitimate love child that I gave birth to in the bathroom on prom night?
    weren't you suppose to be baby free??

here's another stupid one

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    weren't you suppose to be baby free??
    Of course. ^^ I was just wondering how many people would lynch me for that comment. :P

Keeping on topic, I once saw an actual sign, a directional sign, that said "The Twilight Zone" in Montreal. We drove past it when I was on a train coming home from Ottawa. I kid you not. I really wished I could get off the train and take a picture of that sign.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

hehehehehehe i have found a fantastic site which has some pretty funny signs on it, and other stuff, http://www.engrish.com/ enjoy.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    hehehehehehe i have found a fantastic site which has some pretty funny signs on it, and other stuff, http://www.engrish.com/ enjoy.
    you know, like that one on the "engrish of the day" I actually see that kind of error a lot on menus

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have found another funny sign today while visiting Chicago. It was on an ice cream truck. On the side it said, "Good Humor Ice cream." And on the back, "Caution children."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast