Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ever get the feeling that you're being watched?

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    as long as they dont watch me shower its okay

all me ^_^

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ugh! Yes, I hate it.

It's really bad because I'm like the only male where I work and I work in a very female focused area (I sell make-up) and I always feel like I'm being watched and oogled.

But the feeling of having someone watch you is so creepy.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Theres so many security cameras and other types of cameras around, an independent study showed that people are caugt on camera about 18 times a day. That's scary.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, not indirectly.....but there was this one time that creeped me out badly. It was about 3 years back (during my theorist days) i was on a conspiracy website looking at illegaly signed & forged documents and what have you....all of a sudden my pc shuts off. Then my lights......then...my radio turned on (and i didnt remember setting it to any times) and it was playing an old Sting song...you know the one... every breath you take....ill be watching you. True story. Creeped me out.

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i hate the feeling... i mostly feel like being watched when I'm alone. When it's windy, the bathroom door shuts all of a sudden with a bang... it freaks me out, like someone is there...

what happens if someone uses a camera phone to spy on you, even when you are in the toilet! man, this thread just got me more paranoid lol.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    *looks at computer wall papers....>.>* ACK! Its STILL LOOKING AT ME! MAKE IT STOP!...LOL jk, well, as a matter of fact, yes ive had this feeling before, and when i do, i usually jus sit down, take a deep breath,............and start playing video games...LoL...it seems to take away that bad feeling cuz ur minds on something else =P

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah man... there is this one girl that won't leave me alone.... Very freaky.
    Follows me around everywhere... just can't rid of her... "well at least she is cute"... but still vey freaky.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh yesh, I hate paranoia in that ... ermm... way.. ?
    Once I started flipping out about satilites and cameras watching me or something...
    I usually spit on cameras in hotels and in their elevators, (ha, because I live in wanna-be Vegas) and make fun of having to watch people... other than that ~ I'm not really that bad at freaking out over stuff like that. I hate people somedays, but I don't mind being watched... more like ... ewww don't stalk me....creep
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast