Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ever played Final Fantasy X?

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever played Final Fantasy X?

well personnaly i havnt but wanted to so tell me how it is.Ive played all the others.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's different.

It has an "island" feel. If you don't knw what that is I'm not sure I can explain it.
    The fighting system is the first one that actually lets you use your entire party in combat.
    The plot line is deep once you figure out what is going on but you have to leave no stone unturned to get the entire picture.

I enjoyed it alot, but it is different so it's not for everyone.

(The entrance scene for "sin" rocks!)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It had a different summon than the others, wich i liked.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well its definitely ''girl power'' through to whole game. It was kinda odd seeing Yuna using guns as weapons and it is a very different game from what he have seen from FFX. There are no waiting turns anymore, the fighting is more like FFVIII than X and well they added a cool mode called ''dressphere'' where you can change the party members dresses and so using their own unique abilities. On terms of story it kinda dissapointed me IMO. I mean, it doesn't feel like a new Final Fantasy game, instead of that its a cheap rip off from X.
    Anyway, if you're a real Final Fantasy freak and like Yuna and Rikku very much in a certain way, i suggest you rent or buy the game.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; May 03, 2005 at 03:55 AM.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Heeuu, Kikinaki! He was talking about X and not X2. The X ability system was kind of odd. But the kiking out butt thing that was the must suitable was the traveling system. It is great to travel through an area and taking the long time for it. You know, not see oversized person walking on the map.

The story was kinda great and fuzzy. Some topic are great and strange at time. Personally, I liked the ending. This was most suited to create another FF game to continue and end the main story.The love story between X guy and X girl(not to take the triller) was, for me, the best.
    Coming soon.........

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Heeuu, Kikinaki! He was talking about X and not X2.
    Damn..............i guess i overlooked that part. Well AnimeFan knows now what he'll expect from FFX 2 .

One of the strangest FF game i ever played to be honest. Especcialy the beginning was a real mystery for me, i really didn't have a clue where i was or what i had to do. The fighting mechanics are worked out fine and the graphics looks stunning when magic or a summon takes place.

In terms of characters you'll find them interesting enough and there's a cool mini game called ''Blitzball'' which could go on like a independent game on his own.

Not the best FF IMO, but it will entertain to you for more than sixty hours (trust me) and you might sweep a few tears at the end of the game.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; May 07, 2005 at 05:30 AM.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFX, is quite a nice game. The plot's quite intriguing, too. Battle system's nice since you could switch characters around. Music's kinda good, too. It's worth a play.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    its definatly differant from the rest of the ff titles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast