Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ever played Final Fantasy X?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Of course ! It was kinda short, but a must for any FF fan ! I enjoyed the new graphics (since it wa the first FF for the PS2) , and the gameplay... it indeed was a new game to the masses when it first came out... still. a wonderful game ! FF X... was not a dissapointment, what I was not expecting to be a bore. Great game... but woulf had been a ton better if it was a bit longer, and harder ....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it's awesome, though i still can't get over not being able to move around on a map....
    But u better get a move on .... who knows when they'll release 12.

I also need to finish x-2; just got bored with that one.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anime fan1
    well personnaly i havnt but wanted to so tell me how it is.Ive played all the others.
    Buy it. You've played the others, so you can have faith that Squaresoft will never let you down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2