Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever Tought of suicide??

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever Tought of suicide??

Suicide is an escape from the reality for ever, Imagen what will happen
    after you die, i never thougt of it in a way like killing myself beceauce of stress
    and unfortune or a bad life, but i always wandered whats behind this world.

Have you guys ever touhgt of it????

Newbie Siri Tachi may be famous one day Siri Tachi may be famous one day Siri Tachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoa, no way. I've thought about what it would be like, but I never have ever actually considered it. I lost a friend to suicide when I was 13, and he was 14.
    Don't even consider suicide because you won't just be hurting yourself, but all those people around you. :Thumbd: But as far as knowing what's on the other side, I don't have any idea. I guess it depends on what your religion or beliefs are. I know that I have thought about what it'd be like to die, and I don't fear death because I know that once I die, I'll be with my mom and dad again. But I don't want to miss out on living life either. I'll see my parents for the rest of eternity.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thought about it once or twice but doubt i would ever have the balls to follow through with it. but not now i got way too much goin for me...sides if i did do it my mom would kill me

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well of course when the topic comes into your life, like when someone you know does it I have thought about why people do it, but I will never commit suicide and I'm not gonna use that bullshit its the "pu**y way out excuse. Honestly I think I fear death enough not to want to kill myself. I want to live as long as possible right now. Hopefully 50 years from now I feel the same way.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    This may be pretty personal but-

well, I've attempted suicide before. Cos I was soooo upset over this ex-boyfriend who wasn't treating me right. And I didn't have the guts to break up with him. Plus I was upset over school, my parents, basically everything. I even got diagnosed with depression. But well, everything's over now! And I'm happy again! :]

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, I personally hate suicide, to me, that just seems like you are pussying your way out of your problems. What shit comes your way, face it head on, to commit suicide is taking the easy way out of the problem which means that you are weak.

This is just a personal opinion, so don't flame me. I have been depressed before and when nothing just seemed to go right, however because I was a rower, I was trained that you never give up nor give in, you fight and never stop.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Of course I've thought about it, I probably won't do it because its weak and an easy way out in my opinion.
    But I've thought about it...alot.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would never do that. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, even though things might not be how you want them to be at the moment, things get better. Just a matter of time.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast