Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever Tought of suicide??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Of course I've thought about it, I probably won't do it because its weak and an easy way out in my opinion.
    But I've thought about it...alot.
    too bad it never took place....

j/k but anyways, yeah I did have my moments when I was very young, but like everything a kid does it last about a while and it just goes cold turkey and gone

to not suicide is both a physically weak and a mentally strong thing to do

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought of suicide. I've been feeling depressed and i've been cutting myself with a razor to calm me down. Or usually I listen to music when i'm depressed. But I still cut myself and I have lots of scars on my hand. well enough about that....
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu-chan
    I thought of suicide. I've been feeling depressed and i've been cutting myself with a razor to calm me down. Or usually I listen to music when i'm depressed. But I still cut myself and I have lots of scars on my hand. well enough about that....
    Cutting yourself? O wow thats bad. Plz don't do that, that will solve nothing. I think therapy is your best bet. God Im such a baby and would never do that. I dont see how that helps? Plz talk to an adult about this, you shouldnt keep doing that.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been in enough turmoil before to run into the street or some'n.... but i don't think i'd kill myself.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not crazy. I would never do such a ridiculous thing as suicide.(I least I hope I won't).

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    When I was in my teen years I thought about is constantly. I also use to be a part of lists for people who were sharing ideas on how and why and would also give their last letters.

Although the thoughts are still quite firm sometimes, I don't know if I'll ever do it. The hardest thing is finding a way that isn't messy or even worst of a trama for my family and friends. Something that won't put a finical burden on them either. Not too many ways to go out except naturally that are easy to deal with.

It helps that I see the world the way I see it now. All life is suffering. You can't escape it even when you're dead because "you'll" return and suffer again. At the same time, I'm in complete wonder at the process and experience of death. I want it sometimes, and when I think of not existing I get a fear. A sickness that also makes me want to weep.

That is my body not wanting to leave a life it knows...

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I would never do that. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, even though things might not be how you want them to be at the moment, things get better. Just a matter of time.
    I completely disagree.

You want to know the solution to a temporary problem, think of one thing that makes you happy. If it truely made you happy you would not feel anything but happiness. And its experience of happiness would only improve.

Suicide is murder. It hurts other people and causes them unnesscessary suffering.
    [J]

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thought about suicide?, Oh yeah. About ten years ago I got as close as a loaded gun in my mouth. Somehow I managed to step back from the edge and have been trying like hell not to end up back there again.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu-chan

I like to cut my self too, mostly for fun, Ones i scarved Lord Nikon On my arm, my friends were freiking out.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast