Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever Tought of suicide??

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought about doing it when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me... he turned out to be gay and i just couldn't handle the stress so i would sit in my room for hours thinking what would happen if i killed myself

i seriously do not advise anyone to try suicide, it only hurts other people.. it took me awhile to realize that but its true... think of all the people who would miss you because you felt like being selfish

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Suicide is an escape from the reality for ever, Imagen what will happen
    after you die, i never thougt of it in a way like killing myself beceauce of stress
    and unfortune or a bad life, but i always wandered whats behind this world.

Have you guys ever touhgt of it????
    Suicide is nothing but a coward's way out. If you can't deal with reality in the first place, then use some form of escapism. Suicide is not an escape. The most people who think about suicide are those going through puberty (aka teenagers) and those who are depressed. Find more happiness in your life. Suicide will only make you another corpse in the ground. It is not an escape. It is an exile.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never thought of it and I never will. I still have unfinished business in this world of ours.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was talkin to my uncle the other day and he told me that when he just finished school he was thinkin about suicide cos he was really ill or sumthin like that and he didnt wanna suffer but instead he jus went travelin for a few years around the world and no he lives in hawai even if i cant spell it, anyway bottom line is...whenever i think about suicide i jus thinkin "fu*k it im off to hawai!" but i never end up goin...its odd just as you get a chance to leave...you find a reason to stay.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Myself once tried to do it, after my best friends death, it didn't work, i just couldn't do it.
    When it comes to pain, i can handle anything, but death really scares me.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I find it hilariously ironic that the people who consider and committ suicide the most are young people. They are the ones with the brightest futures and the greatest chance to ensure their life goes in a positive direction.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, but they are also the ones who have more pain and stess at that age.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    I find it hilariously ironic that the people who consider and committ suicide the most are young people. They are the ones with the brightest futures and the greatest chance to ensure their life goes in a positive direction.
    Actually, that's not true. The highest suicide rate is with people 65 years or older.
    The media may glorify teen suicide but the angst and drama still belong to the elderly. It just wouldn't be entertainment if some 80 year old killed themselves on The O.C now would it?

With that said, instead of blabbing your suicide stories on here maybe you should consider getting help before you seriously hurt yourself, if you haven't already. I wasted a good part of my teen years being depressed and now that I am older I realize now how retarded it was. If you're depressed enough to be considering suicide then get help, if not, stop whining and looking for sympathy. And if you think your life is that bad and nobody understands you (Because everyone over the age of 19 was never a teenager apparently), then go for it and stop wussing out.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast