Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ever Tought of suicide??

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    well being that i am a teenager... i must say.. who hasnt thought of suicide.. i was extremely suicidal a few times... its kinda scary... i have friends all around me that think of it every now and again.. i mean ive had to take a knife away from some of my friends.. my cousin just commited suicide.. so its really all around me... a friend of mine commited suicide over the summer... its just ... well i cant say i havent thought of it... cuz who hasnt.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I died once.... i dont like to talk about it... coming back to life really was quite strenuous.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Kutee_Kiko may be famous one day Kutee_Kiko may be famous one day Kutee_Kiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep..i haf thought about it buh i always dun do it cuz my friends always listened 2 me rant n they support me ^^
    *~Quote~*
    "To the world, you may just be one person, but in someone else's eyes, you just might be their world"
    *~Ends~*

~*~*~*My fave quote *~*~*~
    "You may laugh at me because i'm different from you but I laugh at you because your stupid"[sry if i offend any1!]

Newbie scampers may be famous one day scampers may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ive thought about killinjg my self tons of times ive even cut up my arms

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scampers
    ive thought about killinjg my self tons of times ive even cut up my arms
    But you are alive. lol

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, cutting yourself is what most people do, i don't know why, maybe they'll forget their real pain or something.

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know what cutting yourself will do, cause that will just add new pain to the pain you already have, and then you will have twice as much pain..and.....i don't know where im going with this.....
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    man comitting suicide will give u a one way pass to HELL. I tried it, and it hurt. I sliced my writst about ten times, but they took me to the doctor, somehow he operated, anc closed my wound.................... BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast