Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Ever Tought of suicide??

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by superperson
    I don't know what cutting yourself will do, cause that will just add new pain to the pain you already have, and then you will have twice as much pain..and.....i don't know where im going with this.....
    Well if you slash your wrists all the blood will gush out of your body until you have no more to keep you alive. but your arms? The vessels are in the wrists dude.
    Yay-yea?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    man comitting suicide will give u a one way pass to HELL. I tried it, and it hurt. I sliced my writst about ten times, but they took me to the doctor, somehow he operated, anc closed my wound.................... BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What your reason for suicode?
    Yay-yea?

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siri Tachi
    Whoa, no way. I've thought about what it would be like, but I never have ever actually considered it. I lost a friend to suicide when I was 13, and he was 14.
    Don't even consider suicide because you won't just be hurting yourself, but all those people around you. :Thumbd: But as far as knowing what's on the other side, I don't have any idea. I guess it depends on what your religion or beliefs are. I know that I have thought about what it'd be like to die, and I don't fear death because I know that once I die, I'll be with my mom and dad again. But I don't want to miss out on living life either. I'll see my parents for the rest of eternity.
    Awwe. I'm sorry about your friend and your parents

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by superperson
    I don't know what cutting yourself will do, cause that will just add new pain to the pain you already have, and then you will have twice as much pain..and.....i don't know where im going with this.....
    I don't cut myself, but many of my friends do....its scary O_o. Anyways, people cut themselves to feel the recent pain, and forget about what is really angering them....is that a word?? Anyways, yeah.......cutters don't feel the pain when they cut themselves cause they're too pissed off at what's really bothering them!

Thanks
    I've never actually considered suicide, but I've thought of it...once. And I always think of the "other side". Always wondering....that's me!

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blou
    I don't cut myself, but many of my friends do....its scary O_o. Anyways, people cut themselves to feel the recent pain, and forget about what is really angering them....is that a word?? Anyways, yeah.......cutters don't feel the pain when they cut themselves cause they're too pissed off at what's really bothering them!
    lets put this in a different perspective...some cutters do feel the pain. that's why some of them cut. It's a way to feel physical pain to try and take your mind off the anger and emotional pain. That's why i tried to cut myself at least....cuz the emotional pain was something much stronger than what i could take physically.

It's just a different perspective on the pain part of it all.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that suicide it just a mental problem caused by emotianal consequences!!!^_^!!!

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Old, thread. Also people "STOP" double/triple posting. There is an edit button.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8