Thread: (Everyone please read)

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation (Everyone please read) Updated!

I just got the news this morning at 5:55am that my sister jordana is going to have to be put on a ventilator to breathe for her. I mom woke me up for this news. Yes I know my sister was better earlier I don't know what brought about this change. But right now what is important, is my sisters wellbeing, being on a ventilator is a scarry thing getting on it isn't so hard but sometimes getting off of it can be. My family is asking all of you to please continue praying for her. I don't want to lose my sister. So please continue praying, think positivly and keep her in your thoughts. I love my sister so much. Continue praying and wishing for her wellness please everyone.

-Yumi

As for those of you that don't know what's going on, my sister jordana had to be sent to the hospital because her body turned toic on her. She was doing better earlier today, but now she's going to have to be put on a ventilator in order to breathe.

I need everyone to please pray for my sister if you have a different religion or anything I don't care pray. If you are atheiest, then please wish for my sisters wellness to come back to her.

My family needs your help waether they know you or not, please help.
    Keep my sister in your thoughts think positively and pray for her wellness
    to come back to her.

(Admins Mods please donot lock) I'm serious
    Last edited by *OMNI THWACK*; Nov 30, 2004 at 07:23 PM. Reason: title
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you,

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for my sister jordana it really helped and she is doing fine now they were able to take her off the ventilator sucessfully and she is now in a regular room doing much better.

Again thank you so much my family really apreciated it. ^^

-Yumi
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry I have seen this topic a little late...I'm glad to hear that your sister is doing ok. But what did she have, did you mean to say that her body went toxic on her ?? Anyway, I know how hard it is to have a loved one in the hospital....My uncle died just this summer of a work accident. He spent like 2 weeks in a coma at the hospital. Theres always this faint hope that the person in question would make it out...because they're still alive...but they decided to take him off life support wich was the right thing to do, because even if he did come out of the come, only 15% of his brain would have been functionnal....and he wouldn't have wanted that...

Anyway, enough about me, I really am glad that your sister is doing better, and please do keep us posted on her condition.