Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Everything on computers

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything on computers

What do you think about the idea of putting everything usually written on paper on computers? (Apart from the sacred papers and important ones already existing). It would save a lot of trees in my opinion, but then there's the problem for some of not reading "real" paper. The debate is open.

What is your opinion?

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    bit of a boring topic but....i think its a good idea to have something abit more solid than just data and data documents can be modified so easily that you could never trust anything to know if it was an original document or if it was edited.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    it goes both ways, while it saves trees and filed better and is more durable, I find it difficult to read a long document on computer compare to reading it on paper

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you can't take it away to somewhere, and on the other hand just like you said it will save trees.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    put it on the paper... paper is just a classic that will never die.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    True. Paper all the way, you just have to stick with the essentials sometimes....

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Paper, because data can be lost easier than paper can.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    i vote paper, cause if its a long document i don't want to be staring at a screen and hearing a manotinus computer fan all the time!! i prefur paper!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast