Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evil Tests

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Evil Tests

This is an interesting experiment... I want to see what kind of evil test questions you've seen before. I don't care what it's from, just as long as it's REALLY EVIL.

I'll start it off with an obvious evil question. I was taking an "objective" test in Lit, and a question on it was: Holden watched a movie. One of the Actors read a book. What was the title of the book?
    This is EVIL because, I mean, c'mon. Even if you've read "The Catcher in the Rye", I bet you you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about.

PS: If you recognize this question and where I live, chances are you know me, cuz I ranted about this and other Evil questions for a while.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I forgot why Holden quit school in the first place, let alone he saw a movie

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    If c = a and b= c, how come a is equal to c but not equal to b? They were numbers but i forget. This really confused me, so i wrote in CANnot be answered.......I got it wrong.
    Another is "What is pollution, and can it be useful to the enviroment?"
    I said no... but apparently to my old bioliogy teacher they can
    GAhhh got me so mad
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    When indexing names for filing, numbers written in digits in business names are filed in ascending order after alphabetic letters or words.

Well the answer is not True, it is False.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    pardon my "test question" but here's the story, I didn't go to one of those health lectures on STDs

so my question went like this during the midterm

"What kind of STD would have *this body part* ooze *this stuff* and cause pain when ****-ing"

then it gave me 4 names, some of which I bet werent even STds, and besides don't all the STDs cause the same thing the questions mentions

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    pardon my "test question" but here's the story, I didn't go to one of those health lectures on STDs

so my question went like this during the midterm

"What kind of STD would have *this body part* ooze *this stuff* and cause pain when ****-ing"

then it gave me 4 names, some of which I bet werent even STds, and besides don't all the STDs cause the same thing the questions mentions
    o.O that is a very evil test question.
    An kinda makes me wanna throw up... sorry be back.. blaauhhhhh.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm going to have to do A level mathematics after I finish school, and some of the questions look pretty evil to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Longman A-level study guide
    Given that a = 2i + j-3k, b = i - 2j and c = -3i + 4j, find in terms of i, j and k

i) 3a + b
    ii) 2a - 3c
    iii) a - b + c
    iv) -2a + 3b -4c

Find the unit vector in the dirsction of a + b + c.
    I don't know about you, but to me that seems impossible? (Good thing I have another year and abit before I have to tackle these).

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^

WTF?!!! O_o THIS IS EVIL!!! PURE EVIL!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast