Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Evolution

I've been thinking about evolution lately, I don't really believe in anything and I think that all theroies have they're flaws. But...my teacher mentioned that evolution might be affecting kids like how some might not have wisdome teeth since we pull them anyway. I don't think that we are just going to evolve on the outside but our minds will evolve, too. like maybe developing phycic powers or something. Do you think that we're evolving though? and in what way??? Maybe some are just mutating?....what do you think?
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution

If people have ever had powers or ever will (like psychic powers) I would think humans had powers and since then we've evolved past that because of how ready the public was to kill "witches" and anyone else displaying or said to have displayed the slightest bit of "inhuman abilities".
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

It is nice to think abt such evolution happeneing in our lifetime but anyway evolution if anyway at all will happened like in our great X 10 grand childern's time. Sorrry to be the killjoy but it's the way it is.

BTW I've pasted my 100th post on the AO forums n like to say this is one of the best forums i have bin in.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Remember, that Evolution works only when a Trait gives a breeding advantage to pass the gene on to the next generation. Case in point (and to all the high school aged girls on this forum..) If a girl had a choice between dating the captain of the football team vs. dating the captain of the Chess team, what would she choose??? (So don't expect any drastic evolutionary changes any time soon...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

With out Order, we can not survive, with out Chaos, we can not evolve.

In order to evolve we have to change, but we, as people, hate change. So, how are we to evolve when all we do is what we've done...

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    With out Order, we can not survive, with out Chaos, we can not evolve.

In order to evolve we have to change, but we, as people, hate change. So, how are we to evolve when all we do is what we've done...
    It sounds like what you're talking about is more of a social evolution, which would be referred to as more of a revolution, I believe. We're looking more for a generation after generation, DNA-style evolution.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

If we never experienced the cold, we would've never evolved to withstand its bitterness. If placed in an enviroment we learn how to adapt, to evolve, and survive with in it. But comfort is our down fall. We get comfortable and don't want to move or change that.

Thus we stunt our own evolution by not trying new things, by not going new places, by not experiencing new events. These experiences can also effect our DNA in different ways. Experience is evolution.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Evolution is ONLY a theory.....Nuthin more.
    We so called "Evolved from monkeys" Right? Well If we evolved from monkeys and Monkeys are our Grandpa's......Then WHY isn't it still happening today???
    Besides.....Scientists ADMIT (Yes, evolutionists and SPECIALLY creationists) that there is NO absoutely NO evidence of evolution.....Charles Darwin is the Man who Came up with the Damn theory of evolutiona and He USED to Be a Christian! Of coarse he went on that Damn ship for 372837218937 years and his mind and thoughts went Krazzy in Beleif of SUCH a thing as Evolution.
    An atom is the Smallest thing in the universe.....or is one of the smallest....It may be the smallest...and people may say the most SIMPLE thing....and yet It's so DAMN COMPLEX!!!!......Do you think that a Human could create himself out of nothing?? Scientist's have proven that Unless you put somethin to feed the little Molecules and lil atom thingy's that they will NOT just appear from nowhere....the lil organisms create organisms....Fruit creates fruit.....Humans create Humans....DOGS CREATE DOGS....ECT! So yea....Hope that all brings my point across.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast