Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution

I realize you feel like you're making a huge difference, but I think everybody knows that evolution is nothing more than a theory or belief.
    The only explanations available for the coming to be of mankind are all beliefs and theories. If we had facts on how mankind came to be, there wouldn't be any theory of evolution or religious beliefs of how mankind came to be, because we'd know for a fact how we came to be. There wouldn't be theories, there would be facts.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

There's TONS of people who Believe in Evolution and believe that its true....My friend who is a Christian...Believes Evolution.....
    And we have a billion facts....But pretty much 75% of the world doesn't even know it Because they don't want to know and they don't want to hear because of where the facts are coming frum.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading the replies in this thread, I'm all disgusted. You people don't read at all. There are many false statements here...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in evolution. Look at how we evolved from cro-magnom man to the form we are today. Remember we didnt walk on two feet, and stand upright. Then we evolved and started walking on two feet. Also we are evolvoing now it just takes eons to notice the changes.

Evolution is not a theory its fact in some cases. We evolving from monkey is a theory, but evolution itself is not just theory.

@Zdenek, i noticed that too.

Newbie tinkbell2005 may be famous one day tinkbell2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i for one am agnostic i dont believe in god and i dont believe in evolution....i believe we just all appeared here, and i dont think about it and i dont care to think about it lol....if i had to choose one i would probably choose evolution becuase it makes more sense to me then god creating the world....there may be alot of "theories" about evolution but at least it makes more sense then us being created by some guy that lives in heaven and that someones "religion is more right then the other" (some people believe this) it doesnt make sense to me.....but i dont know cause i dont really think about it and when i do thats what i come up with lol......(just my opinion)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tinkbell2005
    i for one am agnostic i dont believe in god and i dont believe in evolution....i believe we just all appeared here, and i dont think about it and i dont care to think about it lol....if i had to choose one i would probably choose evolution becuase it makes more sense to me then god creating the world....there may be alot of "theories" about evolution but at least it makes more sense then us being created by some guy that lives in heaven and that someones "religion is more right then the other" (some people believe this) it doesnt make sense to me.....but i dont know cause i dont really think about it and when i do thats what i come up with lol......(just my opinion)
    How did we just appear here, that dont make sence. Maybe we have alien ancestry?? XD

Somethings are hard to grasp, dont mean their not true. Maybe god did create us. Just because it dont make sence or is beyond our comprehension, doesnt mean its not true.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

So mainly you think we're from soup..........We just walked the hell out of nowhere......... okey dokey then......I'm gunna go make some soup in a pot over the stove and see if a dog pops out!!! Or it might be a chicken ...I mean Who knows what it could be!!....It's all SOOO RANDOMN!!!!!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    So mainly you think we're from soup..........We just walked the hell out of nowhere......... okey dokey then......I'm gunna go make some soup in a pot over the stove and see if a dog pops out!!! Or it might be a chicken ...I mean Who knows what it could be!!....It's all SOOO RANDOMN!!!!!
    Really though, it's easiest to not analyze it and if you do choose to analyze such a thing, write a book.

Besides, the purpose for this thread is to discuss whether or not we are evolving NOW, not whether or not Darwin's theory of evolution is true or not. I say we are not evolving these days.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast