Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution

You're all forgetting about genetics. Evolution just doesn't happen, it's a trial and error process. Mutations in genes, causing 'freaks', are grouped into this. Cows with extra limbs or people with extra fingers arent just flukes, it's natures way of trying something out. Unless a mutation is helpful for the species to survive, nature will just throw it away.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't agree with Sazuka......

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    You're all forgetting about genetics. Evolution just doesn't happen, it's a trial and error process. Mutations in genes, causing 'freaks', are grouped into this. Cows with extra limbs or people with extra fingers arent just flukes, it's natures way of trying something out. Unless a mutation is helpful for the species to survive, nature will just throw it away.
    Yes it does, Mutations in genes(genetics) is the process thru which something evolves.

@teddeler ...Yes pro-magnum man.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Nov 17, 2005 at 03:41 PM.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats the Pro-Magnum man?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Whats the Pro-Magnum man?
    Its Cro-Magnon, An early form of man.

Thanks

O yea that......Yea ummm.....Like I said in earlier comments....That is evolving from a monkey and something that we are not....and That's not true in my book....so yea.....lol

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not asking you to agree with me.

Check out Madagascar. When it was first isolated, there were only a few species of lemur. Look now, there are thousands. If they decided to evolve the same way, wouldn't there be only a few species today? Compare the ai ai and the ring tailed lemur, they have the same ancester, but family resemblences?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    O yea that......Yea ummm.....Like I said in earlier comments....That is evolving from a monkey and something that we are not....and That's not true in my book....so yea.....lol
    In my opinion it is true. Its not a bad thing. Monkeys rock. Look how close the chimpanzee are genetically to us.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast