Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Excessive negatism

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i occasionally be pesimistic so that i'm usually pleasantly suprised when i get better than i thought, it just makes a little seem like a lot.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    For me, same as dark_glaive I also hear complains especially in our class. Our class is different from the others. We are more advance than the others classes. You'll always hear complains especially when we're given a foot long assignment in all subject (almost everyday) to be passed tom. Sure it is a hell, cause when I got home I have nothing to do just grab some pen and paper and work as long as I can. I dont even have time to eat. I think just what my adviser had said "when you got nothing to do instead of chatting to others, why dont you go straight to the library and do your homework".

Thats what I do, so things didn't turn out that hard on me, especially to my assignment.

I also think teachers will not give you mountains of homework if you cant do it yourself. (Some are just copying from others) I'd say they believe us and so they give us homework coz they know we can do it.

Newbie Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll tell you from experience, I'm still in school (11th grade) and I'll tell you the truth, I'm kinda lazy and although I know I could probably get all A's, sometimes I just don't have the motivation to get better grades.
    The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.

I've always been pissed off by this shitty principal. - Tomoko Nomura.

I tore up all the job hunting information magazines and used 'em to wipe my ass... - Eikichi Onizuka.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to cram.
    I like the rush and the pressure of doing something that has a limit or handicap.
    People just like to complain on how hard they're having but it's usually thier fault.
    I dunno about the others but I'm at best when I cram. I don't stay up late tough.
    And besides no matter how much effort you put into something you'll be the only one who will appriciate it.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mom always yells at me over this subject. i will admit, i am a lazy lazy person when it comes to math and science. but thats only because i devote most of my time to art and music.

what i think you need to do is to sit down think about what you like, what you want to do with yourself, and do it. take classes that will help you get to where you want to be. that way you wont be lazy, or fail, because you will be working towards where you want to be in life. but what do you want to do? is the question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3