Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Excuses you've made

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuses you've made

Yeah, What excuses have you made for not going into work/school. Or not handing in an essay/report on time. Once to stop myself from going to school I said I was still traumatised from seeing our Dead budgie on the kitchen table. And once I said that my english essay had spontaneously combusted on my way to school. Of course, It didn't work but it was worth a shot.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well....... I mostly don't show up, and make them the other day, and believe me it always works when i do it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WEll, i always went unless i was sick... never did anything at school anyways >_<`
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i do try to ignore the teachers when they ask or change the topic when they ask for it, if i doesn't work, i mostly say that my phone is ringing and end the conversation without any kinds of problems

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Me?!! Parents-I dont have that kinda problem...
    But reports and etc.- I say I got many assign. (which is true and we're many).
    ^_^

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let's see, i used to say that i had to leave town for important family issues in states that i dont even have any relatives in...i would just pick random places from time to time. Seemed to work.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    My High school didn't give too much of a damn about what excuse you had. A few absent cards I filled out had things like "out shootin' charlies" or "alien abduction" and my favorite "Ninja's kidnapped the president, and I was a bad enough dude to rescue him" which referenced an old NES game called Bad Dudes. Nobody ever got that one though. :\

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Man, Raven Omega, I wish I went to your school

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast