Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Excuses you've made

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like Raven Omega, my high school really didnt care about excuses, just as long as u handed the assignment or took the test later, heck I once said I stayed up all night playing video games and the only question the teacher asked was what game?

College?, that a whole other story.

For missing class Ive said that my car broke down, that I was being interviewed for a job, that I had a meeting with an FBI agent (which really happened), I was drunk, I had a badhangover, I thought it was another day(thought it was tuesday instead of monday), thought it was a holiday, i was in the hospital, had an exam at that same hour, got my car kays locked inside the house, i was busy selecting next semester courses(only works near the end of the semester), once i said i was arrested (although it didnt work), alarm clock failed or set at wrong hour, my neighbor was blocking my car, and one of my favs I was expecting the repair man(computer, fridge, microwave, air conditioner, etc) to come to the house.

For not handing an assignment Ive said that my computer broke, I had no printer, ran out of ink for the printer, the laptop i was using ran out of batteries, my roomate reformated the computer, blackout, i dont have access to the internet, I couldnt find the office where to leave the work, and my all-time fav: I was late for class and in my rush to get here I left it at home.
    Last edited by Dnite; May 07, 2005 at 12:44 PM.
    Evil is actually in my job description

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i actually go in when i'm sick, i once had to be kicked out of school as i was too sick, i came in pale as a sheet massive purple bag under my eyes, looking like the walking dead, when i was asked how i was i could barely answer, when my teacher suggested i should go home i shouted "NNOOO" and fell to the floor in a coffing fit, my teatcher siad i had to home or she would suspend me for a week for endangering other students, worse day of my life.

i really need to get out more.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't make excuses. I just tell it like it is. "I didn't feel like it." No fear.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    WEll, i always went unless i was sick... never did anything at school anyways >_<`
    My point exactly..=D...i have perfect attendance all year every year ....though it doesnt really pay off >.<...but atleast we know that im a good boy =D...for my hw...i jus keep it plain and simple w/saying i didnt know and was sick that day =P

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    My point exactly..=D...i have perfect attendance all year every year ....though it doesnt really pay off >.<...but atleast we know that im a good boy =D...for my hw...i jus keep it plain and simple w/saying i didnt know and was sick that day =P
    yeah pretty true. lol

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Always 'sick'.... haha, I never went to school.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm like on my old school's list for most absences. Usually I'll come up with some crap excuse like I'm pissed off with the people, they bully me.. etc.. Or of course, pull the big one that I'm sick.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ?

i just say that i had the runs and they excuse me for that day

Do to others as you see fit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast