Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Excuses you've made

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    not turning essays in? i never turn essays in...i never have good excuses, got any?
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Newbie Onime no Kyo may be famous one day Onime no Kyo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... "Sports got in the way and I didnt have time" and the all time classic "I love you?"
    [Signature Size violation] Removed by Moderators

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    i remember one time my mom says "stop right there" as i was walking out of the room and i just blurted out " but i didnt do it!!" of coarse i got in trouble for doing it but still it was pretty cool

Newbie FxyRed19 may be famous one day FxyRed19 may be famous one day FxyRed19's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never had to use a excuse for anything because i never really talked in school. and if my step mom yelled at me then i would hit the bitch.
    LOVE IS LIKE A FLOWER ITS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD UNTIL U FIND THAT SOMEONE SO DEAL WITH IT

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i once black mailed a teacher sort of, he had me in detention and i wanted to go, so i siad if he kept me any longer i'd drop my trousers and start screaming "pervert". he didn't buy it, and i didn't do it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3