Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Exorcism

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Exorcism

I watched a show a few hours ago and it was about this big issue of exercism. Here is my question, do you believe in posession by the devil? or exorcism is just another way of making a profit out of it? Psychologists say that if a person shows weird signs like saying weird stuff like i'm this i'm that could be just a Psychological problem. In the other hand, exorcists say that these signs are symptoms of posession by the devil. So what do you think about this?

PS: Please if you are going to post in this thread, i beg of you please give reasons of your answer thanks.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: :lol2: Exorcism:lol2:

I believe in exorcism. Someone can be possessed by demons why don't you think some people don't remember doing things or split personalities. An exorcism can only be performed by a person of great holy connection. My father is a Pentecostal minister and he has done this before. I have seen people act like lions and speak with more than one voice at the same time. I have seen demons walk around go inside people's houses. But the thing is demons don't look like monsters. the look like angels and people who have died already. They take on a friendly form in order to decieve people. I have been studying this topic for quite some time. It comes with the position of being a P.K. (pastor's kid)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: :lol2: Exorcism:lol2:

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I believe in exorcism. Someone can be possessed by demons why don't you think some people don't remember doing things or split personalities. An exorcism can only be performed by a person of great holy connection. My father is a Pentecostal minister and he has done this before. I have seen people act like lions and speak with more than one voice at the same time. I have seen demons walk around go inside people's houses. But the thing is demons don't look like monsters. the look like angels and people who have died already. They take on a friendly form in order to decieve people. I have been studying this topic for quite some time. It comes with the position of being a P.K. (pastor's kid)
    Honestly i cant agree with u at all, sounds like bullshivik to me, id like some proof about this, by the way im atheist so just dont tell me stuff, i want hard proof, other wise i think ur just faking it...

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Exorcism

i dont beleive in exorsism simply because i dont beleive in a devil. my theory is that people who get possesed just have such a burst of negative emotion that it emplodes their mind and for a while they have some temporary insanity. a person's imagination is most definintly able to take over one's mind aswell. then again there's always people that jus like the attention.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    Honestly i cant agree with u at all, sounds like bullshivik to me, id like some proof about this, by the way im atheist so just dont tell me stuff, i want hard proof, other wise i think ur just faking it...
    lol dude catholic people believe in posession by the devil because Jesus was the first exorcist in catholic history. In the other hand, science people don't believe in this exorcism thing because they think that is just a psychological problem.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: :lol2: Exorcism:lol2:

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol dude catholic people believe in posession by the devil because Jesus was the first exorcist in catholic history. In the other hand, science people don't believe in this exorcism thing because they think that is just a psychological problem.
    Im not denying that there wasnt a jesus, but dont u think that he may have been exaggerrated in the bible? And does anyone have the original bible? after all the printing press wasnt event to a long ass time later, and by the time they wrote a bible to record these events they can all be turned to rumors by the time, in fact wats to stop the bible from saying jesus pulled a matrix and took out the kings army and flew angainst tomcats and hornets? And i also do not believe in a devil, a god or that wqe have such a thing as a soul, i believe that when u die u just die, nuthing more nuthing less, so that is why i cant belive in an excorcism. That is merely entertainment for me, just like legends and myths. Theyre just fairytales.

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well. no offense to anyone but catholics will beleive just about anything as long as an irish preist tells them...and scientists...well they just think they whatever pops in they're head is fact. so i dont really don't agree with either or. could be something mental...could be something spiritual...but its not a spooky devil.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Exorcism

It's very difficult to have any live proof such as video recordings. The only recording of any event I have is a man being raised from the dead after two weeks. It is against our beliefs to record private matters. I can only say read the books that are out there. Books that have been written by people who went through the experience. There is a movie coming out called the exorcism of Emily Rose. This movie is different from what I believe but it explains the concept of it. But be warned those who don't have the knowledge of it can be possessed easily.

Another thing, Demons do not have names like we think they do. They have names of what they do to you. Some of the major ones are kown by the names Depression, Wrath, Hatred, Adultery, Fornication, Suicide, and many others. The most powerful one is said to be called Legion. It is actually an army of 1,000 demons that possess a person at once. There are Catholic books that speak about battles between angels and demons in heaven.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast