Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Exorcism

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: :lol2: Exorcism:lol2:

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    ok the bible was written by men and it was created to tell people that there is a god and a devil, imagine if there were no 10 commands, this world would be like hell, people murdering others, people commiting crimes etc.
    Not true, back then churches/preists and all religion served as a government, they controlled people beliefs, settin their own laws, depending on each religoun, while kids families went to church the Preists preached watever they would want the belivers to belive in, this was a power and an advantage they had and some still have today. Think if u had that kinda influence over people and u were a villian, how would u abuse that power? Anyway we have a government that sets laws that american citizens see fit, not by wat a bible says.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Exorcism

well i hatew to think it is im mean ive scean constieen or how ever u spell it and well i pray not

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i rekon some of these 'possed' can be psychological, i mean if they've had it really rough when they were young and i mean really rough not just an occasional beating then the brain has ways of dealing with it for example thats why people have split or multiple personality disorders because they its their way of dealing with it, other things could be triggered though, im not sure,
    but im not denying the fact of actual exocism, im kind of on both sides here based on the fact that im not going to say that it doesn't exist because ive never seen it, i mean i havn't seen alot of things, it doesn't mean that they are not there. Also and some things cant be explained by science, i think i just like that fact.

and back to the bible thing, didnt jesus like skip from the age of 12 to 23 or something along those lines.. i mean thats a bit sus i mean any thing could of happened with in those years .................**thinks**
    Destination is a State of Mind

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe in possesion of a demonic sort. It may not take place as it does in the movies, but i believe in it. As for my reasons, well, you make alot more money with psychiatry then you do with excorsisms, so money isn't the issue. It's hard to explain exactly why i believe in it, i just believe that demons exist and would go to any lengths to cause people harm.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Newbie mcseas may be famous one day mcseas may be famous one day mcseas's Avatar
    Thanks

i hve to say i believe in exorcism and being possesed by demons and spirits. ive seen it its real my best friend . well lets say a crazy thing happened one day that i dont like to talk about . the truth is ive always believed in it maybe cause i way i was raised . i grew up in the same house as solking so i know what hes talking about. if you heard my grandmother talk on it she would make you a believer she cou;ld explain the bible better than anybody. she would explain it you in real life terms not just quoting the book. i dont know if solking remembers because he was young when she passed a away. its not just christianity that speaks about possesion most religion around the world belive in it in some form or fashion they cant all be wrong it cant all be explained away with psychology. all myth and folklore have a truth in them. only cause it cant be seen doesnt mean it not there science tells us that

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

My eyes turned red one time
    I chunked my friends around like rag dolls
    and I spoke in a hollowed out voice
    I dont remember much of it though
    one of my friends fainted from the sight

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niimura Tooru
    I do believe in possesion of a demonic sort. It may not take place as it does in the movies, but i believe in it. As for my reasons, well, you make alot more money with psychiatry then you do with excorsisms, so money isn't the issue. It's hard to explain exactly why i believe in it, i just believe that demons exist and would go to any lengths to cause people harm.

wow, you couldn't be wronger. u may think that an exorcist dosnt make alot of money from there job becuase its not a very heard of profession but they do(majority anyway, some are actually serious preists who just want to help...but thats not normally the case). Your right, shrinks make a ton of moolla but you should see some of the COMMERCIAL exorcists. im talking about the guys who go out and set up tints in some godforsaken hic state and tell everyone they've been touched by JEEZUUS. these guys have cadalacs(spell check), gold rings, many many shiny objects, and so on. now as i said before there ARE those preists that are just trying to do a good deed, however, these guys are normally Cardinals(i dont think thats spelled right either) or just high class preists. but i geuss what im trying to say is that in ANY case senerio money is ALWAYS an issue in this day and age.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

Newbie BoundlessWings may be famous one day BoundlessWings may be famous one day
    Thanks

Main thing is it has to be psychological for any one to be able to see or be influenced by Things on a different plain of existance. Those who aren't affected are those who shut off their minds to their animal instints. Take wild animals for example, they have no comforts to ease thier lifestyle and thefore be at a sense of survival and death. They seem to have the abillity to steer clear of anything that might cause them harm.
    I'm the fallen and the lost's way of escape.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast