Thread: Exorcist: The Beginning

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Exorcist: The Beginning

anyone plan on getting this or renting it when it comes out on dvd tomorrow? i know i'm definitely buying it. i saw it in the theatres the first weekend it came out and i liked it. so it's a movie i plan on getting on dvd. also looking forward to seeing what special features are involved.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't care for it....wasnt all bad it just....lacked LOTS. I don't know if you've seen it but instead of buying The Beginning.........you should get "Exorcist III:Legion" its the scariest in the series (save for the original of course) check that out instead......

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i took that advice. and decided, since they were all on sale, i bought all 4 in the series. the beginning, the version u've never seen, the heretic, and the 3rd called legions. gonna watch every one. not tonight obviously, but eventually. thnx for the reference though. i gladly took it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I may rent it. Since I'm not too fond of horror flicks.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have it on DVD its pretty good, they could of done better tho. Altho they had alot of movies that have used every horror movie trick in the book to scare people. Maybe the director will get the film rights to the first one and redo the movie series with the same actor as the father

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched it and to be honest the original Exorcist was the better. This one goes way back and tells you the history of it. Only few scenes and especially the end was horriffic, the other parts were some kind of boring. My opinion about it.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    ahh screw the exorcist it wasnt that good, i would get all of the hellraisers, some random alfred hitchcock movies and some amityville horrors, ohh yeah and dont forget pumpkin head, poltergiest, and of coarse some friday the 13th movies and no horror movie collection would be complete without some good ol' fashioned holloween movies or you could get nightmare on elmstreet, those are all good.
    im so helpful