Thread: expect the evolution or its power

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking expect the evolution or its power

wHAT DO think about the new games for NR:viewtifull joe 3, paper luigi, resident evil5 ,the metal lugia and mario party7.
    My best friend is me shadow

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: expect the evolution or its power

OMG I WANT THEM SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

but sadly I'm broke as hell
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix may be famous one day Dark Phoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

THese system will rock the next generation of gaming and surely at the same time they will rock our pockets. We are all looking to pay over $500 to just get everything we need to get up setup. 360 will run us $650 exactly and PS3 I would expect over $700. Revolution shouldn't hurt us to bad but it will be a big ass hole in our pockets of around $500.

But I got everything on set. Got laid away, I ready about $2000 last week so I can get these. And since I wrok at EB and Best Buy, I'm straight....
    "I'm the best at what I do...."

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm all over Resident Evil 5, like a ganerd on schwag.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    THese system will rock the next generation of gaming and surely at the same time they will rock our pockets. We are all looking to pay over $500 to just get everything we need to get up setup. 360 will run us $650 exactly and PS3 I would expect over $700. Revolution shouldn't hurt us to bad but it will be a big ass hole in our pockets of around $500.

But I got everything on set. Got laid away, I ready about $2000 last week so I can get these. And since I wrok at EB and Best Buy, I'm straight....

The prices are not correct (if you are talking about USD). For 360 it's $299 for basic and $399 for a package. PS3 will prob. be $100-200 more then 360, but no confirmed price has been set.

[edited]
    Looks like some retails stores will only sell premium bundles (with some games). Basic premium $599.93 and bundle premium $699.92 (EB)
    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25663

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

That's seems right to me. But the PS3 will probobly be $499 considering it's awesomeness, better graphics (almost photo realistic).

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh awsome I can't wait but i'm broke..ah well i'll hafta give my dad the honor of paying for 'em

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to get a revolution, but im probably going to wait a few months or so before I buy one. Whats cool about the revolution is teh ability to dl all the games that ever came out for nintendo. Finally I get to try and beat the og top gun again.