Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Extraction Requests

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Extraction Requests

Okay people, now that AO can hold PNG images I am hosting the Extraction Request thread. As with any request threads there are rules.

RULES:
    PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

1.) Minimum resolution of scan: 500 pixels by 800 pixels (Anything smaller must be a special request and will not be posted in the AO gallery.)

2.) Must be a scan/picture of high quality

3.) NO hentai or adult images

4.) Anime/manga images only

5.) Original image MUST NOT be a wallpaper

6.) No fan art - only official images

7.) Include a link to the desired, fullsized image/scan

8.) Include desired image dimensions after extraction (to be resized)

9.) Include any other changes you want made to the image in your post. (i.e. lighting, brightness/contrast, etc)

10.) You MUST NOT be on the AO blacklist or have a history of ripping wallpapers

11.) Rather than double posting for an additional request, edit the post before and pm me. I will get it taken care of.

*Requests should be posted here and NOT be PM'ed to the members (unless you're willing to wait) because some of us don't always have the free time, they should be posted here instead.

As is the case with the signiture request forum, this is a free service. I do ask that you give the team member that extracted the image credit in some form.

Extraction Team Members:

Zarriff
    GallComp
    Kasai

*If you want to be a member of the extraction team then PM me (Zarriff).
    Note: You must be an active member in some way or another (forum and/or gallery), you must send or link me to some of your work in the PM, and you MUST be in good standings with AO.

Extraction requests should be posted here and one of the team members will get to it ASAP. Completed scans will be PMed to you as well as posted in the appropriate scan section of the gallery. If you have any questions not covored by this thread or have suggestions, feel free to PM me.

And team members, please post after an extraction has been finished so that the rest of us know that it has been completed. Thank you.

Hopefully this will make the gallery section of AO grow and cut down on the number of ripped walls and increase the quality of the wallpapers.

Thank You,
    Zarriff
    Extraction Team Leader
    Last edited by Zarriff; Nov 04, 2005 at 10:58 PM.

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Extraction Requests

I am not sure how to do this...

http://www.animegalleries.net/show.p...ayanami072.jpg

Can you extract that please?

I don't know much about computers so sorry if there is a problem, just tell me right away.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madness Combat
    I am not sure how to do this...

http://www.animegalleries.net/show.p...ayanami072.jpg

Can you extract that please?

I don't know much about computers so sorry if there is a problem, just tell me right away.
    A little small but still workable... OK I will take your extraction... Will post the results in a couple days...

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Psh... Gall beat me to it. Make sure you put that in the scans section gall... I want that when you're done. lol

Oh, and I think I might have a larger one lying around somewhere.

Thanks

Oh I forgot...I could've request who I wanted to make the extraction huh? Oh well, I am sure GallComp will do a good job.

Thanks

Don't worry about who does it, we can all do a grat job. ^ ^

Oh and Gall, here's a larger scan for you. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/172892/

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...5358&nocache=1

OK here is the link to the exttracted image...

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

Make sure you put that in the scans section gall...
    Humm maybe you forgot that I was in charge of the gallery for over two years, so I think I would know where to put the images right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast