Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Extraction techniques

Newbie dans may be famous one day dans may be famous one day dans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pen tool rocks

Newbie Golorion may be famous one day Golorion may be famous one day Golorion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the eraser and blur the edge a tiny bit afterwards for a better look (using gimp). Any of you guys ever tried to extract something from kaori yuki? thats killer cause of the hair she s got on some characters, I easily spent a whole day on one the characters from godchild, a girl with her hair waving through the air...
    Now thats something for masochistic ppl ... ^_^
    "Open your heart.
    do a good deed.
    give your time
    to someone in need..."

CLAMP

Newbie KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Try Yukirin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Golorion
    I use the eraser and blur the edge a tiny bit afterwards for a better look (using gimp). Any of you guys ever tried to extract something from kaori yuki? thats killer cause of the hair she s got on some characters, I easily spent a whole day on one the characters from godchild, a girl with her hair waving through the air...
    Now thats something for masochistic ppl ... ^_^
    rofl.... talk about masochistic,... I have a friend who tried to extract a demon lady from Yukirin artwork.... you can have a look at his gallery at MT...
    now that what I called 'Masochistic behavior' lolz he didn't sleep for three days trying to eyeball all the strands and the darned fog layers (at final touch, he redrawed parts of the hair and some other missing parts...)
    bang! he submitted it and got like hundreds of +favs in a couple of days... XD

Newbie Golorion may be famous one day Golorion may be famous one day Golorion's Avatar
    Thanks

yukirin rules

like 3 days? no kidding? damn, now thats truly devoted, I think everyone should try a yukirin artwork or something similar just for the xperience of extracting for days on end. Might be a cool experience! Maybe I'll try it one of these days.

Greetings!
    "Open your heart.
    do a good deed.
    give your time
    to someone in need..."

CLAMP

Newbie KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Carnelian

some of Carnelian artworks are also 'extracting nightmares' XD
    so far, the hardest extraction I've ever done was from the Noriyuki Matsumoto artwork (Omnibus)... come to think of it, that wasn't too easy, but wasn't to hard either XD
    I want to try extracting Carnelian arts for a change
    *readies coffee*

Thanks

path tool

Well, I found a nice scan at animevision and I tried a different tool for extracting, this time the path tool of gimp, dunno what that would be in photoshop, anyway that still took me at least 3-4 hours, the big but is that is was more fun trying a different method of extracting, it just sucked going over the edge with the eraser over and over. I'll try to fix up something nice with that one.
    (By the way, how can all you guys afford photoshop, its horribly expensive)

Greetings ^_^
    "Open your heart.
    do a good deed.
    give your time
    to someone in need..."

CLAMP

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Three days....... I've been exracting and repainting one image on and off now for nearly three months.

I think I'm just about finished it

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Three days....... I've been exracting and repainting one image on and off now for nearly three months.

I think I'm just about finished it
    three months??? what???
    that's *cough*dedication*cough* indeeed.....
    from what anime/artwork??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast