Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Eyebleeds...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kenx for someone complaining about posts, the last 5 of yours or so have all done nothing but whine. maybe you could show us the way by setting an example, instead of bashing people with more posts than you.

Edit: Trying not to add to my post count by adding another post, so here's an edit instead. Im not trying to attack Kenx... i just get mad at so many forums where 'original' members, or like, members that feel that deserve respect - which granted i believe they should get, start bashing new members and stuff. I mean, if you were to limit all forums to just "old Super uber elite ancient ORiginal Post Original - never spam members, guess what, your forum would have like 5 people in it.
    Last edited by FallenOne; Nov 04, 2004 at 08:39 PM.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ken X is one of THE original members of AO so just let him be. I would feel the same way he does right about now if I was a member that long.
    Hey! wasn't this an introduction site for Hassun in the first place !. Here comes more spam I guess.....

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Muhaha, the longest introduction thread ever. Totally useless but fun.
    And don't mind KenX, over time you'll appreciate his posts as much as we do

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant Brunette
    FYI: A crowd is more than two people.
    What makes you think it's just 2 people? Tsurara & Hradedege were just examples of highly respected members, there are more. You know that.

I'm not sure if Tychoides will return. He and C.c. were having too much fun at AT.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 05, 2004 at 02:09 AM.

Newbie superbaltanv2 may be famous one day superbaltanv2 may be famous one day superbaltanv2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I'm not sure if Tychoides will return. He and C.c. were having too much fun at AT.
    they like the fact that AT is a small community where they know everyone. and they are anti-gallery too!

hey Hassun! what about your new Saito(?) sig and ava? the one you're using at AT?

HYAH!!

Thanks
    The size of the sigs is different here. used to be 115*450 and here it's 200*400

Newbie superbaltanv2 may be famous one day superbaltanv2 may be famous one day superbaltanv2's Avatar
    Thanks
    upload it to an image hosting site and then link it! that's what I did, anyway! (mine was too long :P)

HYAH!!

Thanks
    Read my post Baltan boy.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmccormick
    Ken X is one of THE original members of AO so just let him be. I would feel the same way he does right about now if I was a member that long.
    Umm......ok..........

What makes me think it is just to people, because you only stated two people. And it seems to be a pattern................

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast