Thread: Fable

Newbie Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Fable

Just recently i was able to put my hands on this game, and ive spent that past week playing it constantly. I find it very addicting, but my friend said that the game was repetitive. Oh well, one thing i like is the freedom of choice, if you would actually want to help someone or just kill them off, or just walk away. So far my character is Evil. Has anyone else played it if so, whats your opinion on the game?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I was hardcore into it a month ago. It is a great game, but the novelty has sort of worn off. I let my step-bro borrow it and I dont think I give a rat's ass if I play it again. I played the hell out of it, and again awesome game, but after you get through it...there really isnt much left. Highly addictive for about 2-3 weeks. Good fun.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't played it yet but a buddy of mine loves it, of course being a guy his favorite part is trying to have as much sex as possible, lol.