Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction??

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Uh, good for you, akimoto1? Anyways...

Uh... people think Riddlin is a depressant. It's not. It's a stimulant designed to cause kids to use up all their energy and become tired, which is what causes the people to be confused and think that Riddlin is a depressant. Well, I don't know that it causes everyone to be confused, but I'm sure that somebody somewhere thinks that Riddlin is a depressant.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Uh, good for you, akimoto1? Anyways...

Uh... people think Riddlin is a depressant. It's not. It's a stimulant designed to cause kids to use up all their energy and become tired, which is what causes the people to be confused and think that Riddlin is a depressant. Well, I don't know that it causes everyone to be confused, but I'm sure that somebody somewhere thinks that Riddlin is a depressant.
    I didn't know that i also thought it was a depressant....
    Using up all ur energy at once can be very dangerous.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    does milk really help reduce the PMS-ing in women like that got milk? commercial says it does?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    does milk really help reduce the PMS-ing in women like that got milk? commercial says it does?
    Ummmmm.... actually yes. It's not the milk though, it's the calcium. Most menstrual problems can be linked to insufficient calcium. Popping Citra-Cal pills (or another calcium citrate suppliment) works better.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well since you answered my quesiton I was hoping you can answer this one too

is it very easy to create C4s with simple household products

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beats me. Ask Zui Quan.

(Google search didn't even help.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For C4 Plastic explosive from household products??? The answer is NO!!!. You can make household explosives that are much less stable (and more dangerous to handle) then C4, and anyone with a several college level chemistry classes should be able to do this...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    oh yeah of course, I mean you can even put an egg into the microwave and it'll explode...the reason I asked was because my friend was bragging something about using bleach and clay and your typical car alarm remote

okay here's another one: it's harder for an adult to learn a second language compare to a kid. Fact or fiction?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast