Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction??

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    oh yeah of course, I mean you can even put an egg into the microwave and it'll explode...the reason I asked was because my friend was bragging something about using bleach and clay and your typical car alarm remote

okay here's another one: it's harder for an adult to learn a second language compare to a kid. Fact or fiction?
    Your friend is full of it if he claimed that was C4. It's a propane derivitive.

Fact. Though there are alot of hypothesises as to why. 12 appears to be the transitional age for learning languages fluently.
    language acquisition

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh man I just thought of this while I was eating burger king

do these companies like burger king and jack in the box really gives out a 50k stock portfolio and a Kawasaki bike like they advertise

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    KFC uses genetically mutated organisms that they call chickens. They have no feathers, feet, nor beak, and are fed nutrients through tubing. All to make the job of preparing them easier.

FACT!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    KFC uses genetically mutated organisms that they call chickens. They have no feathers, feet, nor beak, and are fed nutrients through tubing. All to make the job of preparing them easier.

FACT!
    Make that Fiction.

Tastes Like Chicken

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, of course it does.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    lol, of course it does.
    sigh...check the link.

Tastes Like Chicken: The Urban Legends Reference Pages.
    Claim: KFC restaurants no longer use the word 'chicken' to describe their product because they serve meat from genetically engineered animals that the government will no longer permit to be referred to as 'chickens.'

It's a long article. Basically, you have been taken in.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think this has to do with the subject, but pyro-pyro, could you please change your signiture picture?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's an interesting fact, in america 1 person in every 3400 is an elvis impersonator, and if the numbers continue to rise as they are in a hundred years everyone in america will be an elvis impersonator.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast