Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fair Fight

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fair Fight

fair fight... even if i get my face smashed into the ground, atleast i could stand up for myself...

even if it's not for very long...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    But don't you prefer these:
    A chainsaw isn't very useful in a fight.

Newbie lil_x may be famous one day lil_x may be famous one day lil_x's Avatar
    in the middle of know where some stupid little california town
    Thanks

I would want a unfair fight just to kick some major butty if I were really mad,but I have honor so I always fight fair ,yeah I fight,I think I actually start the fights though
    [see all my cool anime pics^-^* ( as soon as I put the link so until then you got to )waitlove X xoxo

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hand to hand, fair fight. I've been in a 'fight' a couple of times, but to call it a fight gives it too much credit, cuz I'm too nice to actually throw a punch.

I had one guy come up to me to try and start a fight, so he slugged me one....and rather than hitting him back, I just stared at him. Not because I was acting tough...as I wasn't....even though he punched like a grandma.....I was staring at him in puzzlement because he completely caught me off guard, and I wasn't sure if I should hit him back or not. So I just kept staring at him, and staring....hoping that my mind would think of something.

Buuuut rather than trying to make anymore of it, he just left.

Then I was at a huge concert at the Parliament Buildings in BC (it was for Canada Day a couple years ago), and the entire front lawn (which is huge) was just chalk full of people. Some guy was walking by me, and his wife came up from behind and yanked him back, but he thought that was me pulling on him, so what's he do? He slugs me one. And once again, I just didn't know how to react. "Should I hit him back?"....and I did the same thing. Just standing there thinking about whether or not I should hit him back. But then he realized that it was his wife that had pulled him back, so he started huggin me and stuff, and wanted me to punch him one for return just to show no hard feelings. I didn't punch him back, even after his request, but my friend took a picture of him huggin me, and being all cheery. Somethin told me he was drunk hehe.

So yeah, no real fights for me. I just stand there pondering the moral dilemma of whether I should hit the person back or not.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

oh... having a fair fight... it must be hand to hand.. body to body.. ur true skills will be shown if you fight hand to hand..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie rain2cry may be famous one day rain2cry may be famous one day rain2cry's Avatar
    Thanks

A fight can never be fair...but....

I'm not one to fight to have an advantage and be a coward, so I'm more for a fair and honorable fight (if there is such a thing), however, if something happens to destroy that and it has to get down to the dirty stuff...I'm going to fight and not stop until the person stops wiggling. -shrugs-
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage.

"Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.": Ghandi

"A man can be defeated but not destroyed.": Hemingway

Good in a majority makes the way shorter.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer a fair fight, with no weapons, no hadicaps, with being allowed to use the environment around you. If someone actually forces me into actually getting into a fight with them, I would probably already be angry at what ever the reason it is into getting me into fighting them, and I would want to beat them to an unfashionble state with my own strength. I also want to see who, potentialality, was a better fighter since I love to be in fights, and I want to see who really had the most passion in a situation like this, that involved me and any guy who gets me into fighting them.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

a pair of brass knuckles, in my book if its a fight, its a fight to win, the winner is the one who doesn't get up, though the martial arts may have dojo fighting, in the real world fights, its no holds barred, your enemy doesn't expect to play fair, although I have a real interesting question, if your opponent doesn't fight fair and neither do you, doesn't that make it a fair fight because you are fighting on the same terms????

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast