Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -Fall of the Jedi-

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

-Fall of the Jedi-

So, I'm fairly certain quite a few of you are intrigued by the upcoming Star Wars movie. That being said, some speculation...

Will we see the total collapse of the Republic and the subsequent rise of the Empire? And, will the Jedi quite literary be exterminated with the exception of a few in this movie?

Any general presumptions about the general scope of this movie?
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    The third movie is supposed to be fairly dark, with a lot of the Jedi getting killed. I wonder if we'll get to see Master Mace Windu biting the big one onscreen?

Last I heard, the editted Obi-wan/Anakin duel clocked in at over 20 minutes. It will be the longest one-on-one sword fight in cinematic history.
    In comparison, the Qui-gon/Obi-wan/Maul fight lasted less than 5 minutes onscreen.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardedge
    Will we see the total collapse of the Republic and the subsequent rise of the Empire?
    I guess so, next to the fall of Anakin this is the most important event.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardedge
    And, will the Jedi quite literary be exterminated with the exception of a few in this movie?
    I hope so, but maybe they'll just briefly touch this subject.
    They could only show the demise of the more prominent jedi (videlicet the jedi of the jedi counsel) to symbolise the end...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Uh, Pivot, I hate to break it to you, but my sources tell me 11(min.) edited, so that must've been a while ago.

*SPOILER*

There's also suppose to be, if I'm not mistaken, a new Robotic Type Jedi Captain something or other, I can't remember his name. But anyway, this new Mostly machince Jedi will be able to weild four lightsabers at once, while standing on one foot. This would look quite ridiculous to me, but I of my online super starwars fan friend showed me screenshots and everything. I have lost them now, otherwise i'd post 'em

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    long post
    Spoilers SW EP III

Your sources don't seem to be very up to date either...
    General Grievous is not a Jedi but the leader of the confederacy!
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...ous/index.html

End Of Spoilers SW EP III

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, so sorry, I forgot. Like I said, I got from a friend, not by myself, besides, I read all these spoilers like a year ago. But I still know for a fact that fight scene ain't no 20 mins. even I would get bored with that, and that would be the primary reason to see it!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha no way, a 20 minute battle with light sabers would be awesome, i could watch that all day

The end is important in all things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    lol, so sorry, I forgot. Like I said, I got from a friend, not by myself, besides, I read all these spoilers like a year ago. But I still know for a fact that fight scene ain't no 20 mins. even I would get bored with that, and that would be the primary reason to see it!
    I also read 11 min./12 min.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast