Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -Fall of the Jedi-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I also read 11 min./12 min.
    Doesn't really seem long enough... i like the 20 min, fight idea >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah Grevious looks pretty twisted. Also btw guys they've mentioned for awhile that Mace Windu would bite it on screen. Samuel L always just asked Lucas to make sure he had a good end and not a wussy one. Which apparently its said he gets a really flashy death or something. But yeah from the way they describe it we may get to see the extermination of the Jedi or at least most of it. They say Grevious can take out a lot of Jedi at once on his own and he collects the light sabers as trophys. And they mention how now he's after 2 of the most famous Jedi namedly Anakin and Obi Won so we'll have to wait n see. Hopefully it'll be good everything from the teasers looked good but we'll just have to see I guess

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was left speechless after seeing the trailer.

The part where Anakin turns and his eyes are yellow, priceless, unless you're George Lucas you cant put a pricetag on that. Anakin actually looks badass in this one too, you know some peeps gonna be dying at his hands, its gonna be great.

Newbie forever_desired may be famous one day forever_desired may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I am not sure what is going to happen, but I am quite intreged to know
    You're granted permission to have your own opinion, how ever you're not granted permission to give me that opinion...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    At teh end of the 2nd movie, you can alrdy see that the empire is going to be formed. The ships and weapons the republic used were similar to that of the empires ships. THey even played the Imperail MArch at the end of the movie, you know something is up when they play that tune. I want to see more Jedi fight in the third movie.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's effects are suppose to blend with the original trilogy in other words they may be less spectatular than the previous two. I also believe that Darth Sidious is suppose to fight in this one?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I also believe that Darth Sidious is suppose to fight in this one?
    Maybe against Yoda?

Man, we should ask the mods to place this in the spoiler forum...

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, 20 min. seems like more than enough. I'd bet though that that'll go so fast the audience won't even feel it. Should be more like half and hour!
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast