Thread: Fall Out Boy

Newbie 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Fall Out Boy

I just recently got "From under the cork tree" and i LOVE it!!!!!!!Who else likes them? Most of my friends say they've heard "Sugar we're goin' down" but arn't fans. Come on ppl. Someone here HAS to like them.
    I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Luv y'all

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fall Out Boy

i'm kind of a fan. Sugar We're Going Down got me hooked into liking them, but i don't have their CD's. i've been using Warez to get some of their songs. what other songs by them do you like. my favorites(of the songs i've heard) are Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy, Calm Before the Storm, and Sugar We're Going Down(obviously)
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19 may be famous one day 723Natsumi_19's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have heard the songs on "from under the cork tree"(thier latest CD) so the only song of those you listed that i know is "sugar were goin' down". My favorite songs of thiers are "nobody puts baby in the corner", "7 minutes in heaven", "of all the gin joints in the world", "our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued", and "sophomore slump or comeback of the year". I kinda have a lot of favorites.....^_^;
    I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Luv y'all

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

They are ok, about as good as pop/punk gets, but that was like so 2 years ago for me (j/k) anyways I have their first album of which I use to listen to quite a bit but I havent heard from their new album, in fact I only learned about its release a couple days ago so....