Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy (Returns)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Family Guy (Returns)

Well Seth McFarlein is bringing back Family guy. I myself am happy its comeing back on air I have all the other eps on DVD Will be good to see something new every now and then ^_^

What do you guys think?

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I didn't get into Family Guy until recently, when I began watching it on Adult Swim. It's quickly become one of my favorite cartoons, perhaps even surpasing Futurama. It's got all kinds of humor, from physical slapstick from Peter to intellectual stuff from Stewie. And I love all the little gags they throw into it (i.e. Optimus Prime transforming into a Jew, "Diamonds - She'll Pretty Much Have To", etc, etc). So yeah, I'm looking forward to the new episodes.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bout damn time is all i can say. I can't wait for the triumphant return

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Well Seth McFarlein is bringing back Family guy. I myself am happy its comeing back on air I have all the other eps on DVD Will be good to see something new every now and then ^_^

What do you guys think?
    I like family guy...is the funniest american made show that could ever have come into existance...love it all the way...hopefully the new ones are as good as the old ones too ^_^

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I'm glad to see it back although now I think so many people have such high expectations of it that it may not reach them sometimes. Either way I'm glad its coming back, and I'm also looking forward to American Dad.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't like the first one, so for the sequal , i won't even look at it.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question. Do you guys know when it's coming back exactly? I mean what day and time.....And as for American Dad, I saw the preview after the superbowl, but nothing after that...I know that Family Guy was aired after The Simpsons for awhile, but they were re-reruns so I was wondering when new episodes we're coming out.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I can't wait to see the new episodes.

Allll riiiight!
    Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast