Thread: Fan service - No new entries??!

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Fan service - No new entries??!

I'm totally down for the new action animes and the deep stories.. lord knows i love my love triangles and combining mechs. I haven't seen any new pure fanservice animes though.. Since the times of Ikkitousen and Tenjou.. what else? Ones that come to mind are Ichigo 100% and maybe He Is My Master (i use the term maybe loosely, u loliconers HAHA). With Mushishi (go check out Mushishi if u havent seen it) filling my eerie void and Eyeshield 21 packing some spontaneous power to my week, what am i to do about some brand new fan service?

I was hurting for some new anime since Naruto took it's filler dive... and with FMP and Seed Destiny done i think it's time for some fan service anime. We know action animes.. we know dramas... we know comedies too.. but what have we got new that Tenjou and Ikki once filled?

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fan service - No new entries??!

Yea, I agree with you. I think Ichigo 100% and Air TV are still the best from what I've seen so far...Nothing really catch my attention for me now...
    Right now, I am just chilling with Aria the ANIMATION series.

Thanks

woah woah AIR TV has FAN SERVICE??! ... we talking about the same AIR here? Like with kaname and the crow and stuff?... and the feathers? the sky with dreams and the goddess??

I was trying to make my post as politicly correct as possible, haha. I mean.. like intense boobage and panties. Some high kicks and clothe ripping. Things of that nature.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

OHH, THAT~ haha I bit Slow here.
    Hmm, in that case, Okusama wa Joshi Kousei
    DearS <=Ecchi form of "Chobits"
    Poni Poni Poemi
    Elfen Lied
    Green Green
    Hand Maid Mai
    Ikkitousen
    Girl meets girl <= Comming Soon
    Sukisho
    Speed Grapher
    Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
    ------The above URL is brought to you by Best Anime------
    I think I did a good job finding all these goody goody (pad myself on the back)
    Last edited by kenenth84; Dec 01, 2005 at 01:28 AM.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

More fanservice... I'm glad there isn't much out there anymore. No offense.
    But anyway, I recommend all the series kenenth84 mentioned.
    Out of all of them, I reckon Elfen Lied is the better one... since out of the ones I've seen on that list, it's the only one with a plot.

But forgive me if I'm wrong, but why is Sukisyo on that list? Since after all, isn't Sukisyo an Shounen-ai anime that was based on a Yaoi game.
    The characters while alot of them look like girls... are actually guys.
    It's Fanservice for girls... which isn't the most common type of Fanservice.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    But forgive me if I'm wrong, but why is Sukisyo on that list? Since after all, isn't Sukisyo an Shounen-ai anime that was based on a Yaoi game.
    The characters while alot of them look like girls... are actually guys.
    It's Fanservice for girls... which isn't the most common type of Fanservice.
    ^^; It Still Count! (Don't want to be sexes here); My girlfriend likes it, I was telling her how much I dislike it, she wanted to debate me by asking me "if its all girls instead, would you like it?" (then I see her point)
    Last edited by kenenth84; Dec 01, 2005 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks

Thanks Ken84, and yah Green Green is already among my classics list. Enjoyed that series. I'll check out Elfein Leid for sure since i know thats recent.. Speed Grapher was too ODD for me to enjoy though.

Thanks also Hikari for the heads up.. i'd like as little Yaoi as possible in my life. 0 is nice.