Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fanmail......

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Fanmail......

lol well honestly I DID get a really nice pm at the same time as this one but hey

Hey I dont know wth it is but someone or something changed my signature into my ava. And if someone did do something to my profile then would they please ****en tell me about why they did it why? I dont appreciated ****ed in the ass when Im not around the forum. I havent been online for about 1 1/2 week...so there's no way I would've done it myself. The only person that has access to our is you....so if you did something, I would very much appreciate to hear a comment about it.

Btw, your mods...yea they have issues...you should reconsider choosing your mods over again...no offense...that's just my personal opinion.

Anyways, I would hope to hear back from you when I get home this week.

Anyways, thanks...

May
    someone remind me did I change their ava? I honestly dont remember. I mean I remember closing this persons thread once or maybe getting onto them, but can't remember messing with an ava hmmmm and yes I already replied and yes I stood up for you guys so dont bother

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they want to be ban is all I can say I don't remember seeing her have a sig.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well supposedly I took the sig image and made it their avatar or something.......which I dont get lol like I'd go to that much trouble

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Recently, alot of Users have had their Avatars replacing their Signature graphics. I assume it's some kind of problem with the internal AO hosted Sig graphics database???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    its because of the server change Dan didn't move sig folder

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah, its a glitch with the transfer. its path related, as I copied all files from the old host. I will look into it soon. work has been hell the past few days. I noticed this morning the site was having some issues. nothing a reboot of the server won't fix. if any of you see the site done / BIG problems with the site, please email me - [email protected] it will forward to my main email. I should have some monitoring software up soon, and the linux server up within a few more weeks

Dan

Thanks
    a topic was made in announcements about the "sig Problem" I hope May reads it and feels stupid for not Asking before going off on someone

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who is May and why do we care?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast