Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic 4

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Fantastic 4

To me it sounds a lot like the Xmen. The one thing I don't like are the names. The sound so dull. Do you's like it?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantastic 4

i hate teh movie and it's really bad. i didn't watch it but i don't have any repsect for super heros who wear matching outfites except X-men people, they are awesome. fantastic four looks like an average movie abotu usperheros... whatever... i am gona skip it and buy on video or better yet rent it os i dont' have to burn it later....

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno 'bout the movie, but I've read the comic book when I was younger. As for the names, I've never really thought 'bout it. I guess, in a way, some of them could be changed to sound cooler.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Judging from the trailers I've seen it loks like it can either be really good or another Hulk. I dont think it will completely bomb but it wont reach the platform Batman and Spiderman have. From a popularity standpoint they just arent that upscale, heck I dont even know if they'd top Hulks meager, by comic book standards, $110 million range. I'd love to see it do well but unfortunately I'm not sure it has the fan base other recent comic book series have had. It also lacks any really big star names, but hey it worked for both X-Men and Batman Begins, putting little known actors, beyond avid movie watchers knowledge, as leads with Hugh Jackman who is now huge and Bale who has without a doubt now put himself in leading man status. Sure Alba is a hottie and Chiklis (Thing) has a minor fan base, but will it be enough? We shall see, I know I'm going either way, I just hope I have good things to say about it.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Well........for me I'm not really a big F4 fanatic. I like it but not as much as I love X-Men & Avengers. Now about the movie, I only saw the preview so I can't really comment on the movie yet bcoz I haven't seen it, so for now I'll give it a benefit of the doubt.

I'll see the movie when it comes out, Jessica Alba is there, so she might be the only reason I'm going to watch it. A lot of comic books are turning into movies, I just hope that only the good comic book characters are turned into movies.

I'm hoping that F4 won't completely bomb comic book fans.......I hope this movie is decent enough to watch!

Anime 4-Lyf

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It looks like a crappy one to me. I predict another Hulk. I never liked their cartoons or comics much either. Spiderman, Batman, Superman,the fantastic four pale in comparison to them. For some reason, the movie industry wants to make a movie for every one Marvel's comic book heroes. which was cool when they did Spiderman, but now it's just kind of annoying.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

This movie goes onto the 'ruined comic book movie' list for me.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

They'll probably do Ironman or something like that next. *sigh*

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast