Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic 4

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantastic 4

I believe Iron Man is already in the works and has been for a while now. Not sure if it has a producer yet though.

Other confirmed comic movie projects:
    Ghost Rider starring Nicholas Cage
    Superman Returns starring some dude
    Wolverine trilogy
    Magneto (yes his solo movie)
    Sin City 2
    Spiderman 3
    Batman Begins some more
    And maybe gasp, F4 The Sequel....

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

ugh. I F4 sequel, I can do without.Magneto isn't very appealing either.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, I think an F4 sequel would be based solely off how well this movie does. I predicting somewhere around the $100 million mark and only ONLY because its summer. At any other time I'd say maybe 70 mil on it, because I dont think its going to have the fan base the producers thought it was going to have even though they are marketing the hell out of it.

Newbie XxLinkinParkxX may be famous one day XxLinkinParkxX may be famous one day XxLinkinParkxX's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie looks really good actually.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think it looks crappy. But hey, whatever suits you.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know, I've been having bad feelings about this movie since day one. Lets see....... a mediocre cast, an overly comedic tone, bad trailers (so far). I might go see it but it's more of a movie that i'll catch if i have the time. It's not a must.

Thanks

I'll avoid seeing this one. Of course the release of Batman Begins doesn't help it out much either. I mean they could go see Batman then see F4 and be completely dissapointed and hate it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i hate teh movie and it's really bad. i didn't watch it

I can't help but laugh at that comment I mean c'mon who can say something is "bad" that they didn't even see. Its like me saying an RX8 drives like crap and I haven't even driven one. omg lol. AKA Hard to take advice from someone who bases their judgements on...well nothing apparently since they dont even bother. Its not much better than people who make fun of anime who have never bothered seeing any anime beforehand

Anyways dunno about this movie, the trailers are allover the place I'm almost tired of them. We'll wait and see, if for nothing else I'll see it for Michael Chicklus or however you spell it cause I love him on the Shield. Not to mention the guy from Nip Tuck who is pretty cool himself. I doubt I'll see it opening night or anything. But may catch a daytime show after its been out awhile.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast