Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic 4

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantastic 4

The whole comic book to movie trend is going to get old fast if they continue to release half-ass ones like F4. That's how I see it. They set the bar high with Spiderman, and they haven't met the bar with all of them.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

they probably wont be finished until they've released every comic book known to man. I agree it was a novelty at first when I was like "wow a comic book adaptation" now its like "I wonder how many comic movies they can make THIS year"

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's really getting annoying. And of course like, ten years from now, we'll look back at these movies and think, "holy shit, those are cheesy." lol I think it would be kinda amusing if they did an adaptation of Inuyuasha or DBZ.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

And even if they do make every comic book known to man a movie, they'd just remake them, I mean we couldnt even go a decade without another Batman.

Thanks

Oh yeah, it won't ever stop. Until our society comes up with a new slew of superheroes to idolize.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, another superhero movie. I'm like ya'll. Spider-man was awesome, and I liked the sequal better than the first, though I was never big in comics, just the big one's in TV shows. I think the movie industry is trying too hard with all these superheroes. The only movie I think I'll see with a super-hero in it, is gonna be Spider-Man when the 3rd comes out. As for the rest... I might see Batman when it comes out on DVD. Maybe the movie industry will go back to making "original stuff" after all this is over. Oh well...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Thanks

I'll see Batman no doubt! And Spiderman too, but everything else is just, meh. Well, I guess Daredevil was great too.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I think every superhero movie has potential if its done right, so I'm willing to give things a chance but if they mess up I let them have it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast