Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Fantasty Football

*Edited by Trunks*

Sorry, SS, but your post wasn't very informative. I'm going to go ahead and make modifications to this.

Second AO FF League sign ups are starting! Get your spot before it is too late!

Name: AO Fantasy Football 2k5-k6
    ID#: 180196
    Password: Send a PM to pyoro-pyoro
    Draft date: Thursday, July 14th
    Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

That should be everything, hope to see some of you there.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 09, 2005 at 03:00 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasy Football

ah screw that, let's just hope we can get 8 more folks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

If there's an existing thread then this doesn't need to stay open. Closing.

Edit: Reopening cause the other topics over two weeks old anyway (I'm observant!)

Newbie KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626's Avatar
    Thanks

....................0.o..............Okay
    Your giving me to many things lately, your all I need,your the one,you smiled at me & said don't give me wrong I love you ,but doesn't mean I have to meet your father, when we grow older you'll understand what I meant when I said no!!!
    -Rikku's siggy

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

So are you going to start it or me silverskater?? Just remember to make it private and a password if you do

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure. Depends if I have to make a league for another group of friends. How do you feel about starting it? I could help with some things.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Are you guys gonna do a live draft or just have yahoo randomly assign each participant their players?

Thanks

All right, I got the exclusive rights from AO to do the AO league :P

and hey skillzpay, I hope you join cuz we some folks, and once we reach ten we are going to close the gate

and yes there is going to be a live draft, but if you can't make it to the date (TBA), the computer takes the top player for you, I am sure you are familiar with that

Hopefully, I can get the league up by today at 4:00 Pacific Coast time and I will hopefully pm yall with the Password to the league

EDIT: which date is good for yall??
    Last edited by Legend; Jul 10, 2005 at 01:38 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast