Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasy Football

July 25th? Looks good to me anyway. Gives enough time to get people, settle in, and remind everyone of the date.

By the way, whose the fourth person?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

good ol' trunks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, good good...

So what do you think about the date I reccommended? Everyone alright with it?

Edit: Actually, how about July 20th or maybe 18th? Now that I think about it, I don't want to wait long to do the Live Draft. Also, people might forget about the draft in the first place.

Edit #2: Actually.... Why not the 16th, next saturday?
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 10, 2005 at 04:27 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Ahh, good good...

So what do you think about the date I reccommended? Everyone alright with it?

Edit: Actually, how about July 20th or maybe 18th? Now that I think about it, I don't want to wait long to do the Live Draft. Also, people might forget about the draft in the first place.

Edit #2: Actually.... Why not the 16th, next saturday?
    I don't care, but let's see what the others think then I'll get on to doing the league

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

I think the sooner the better but that's just me. The 16th works, we could probably even do a morning draft since it's a weekend and people don't have work/summer school. Otherwise I'm all for the 18th but I for surely won't be able to do the draft till after 5 PST if that's the chosen date.

Thanks

yeah I would prefer to have it during the weekdays or sunday, because otherwise I dont get to use my high speed connection

Thanks

Well, if we start the league today, we could even try and make the Live Draft on Thursday.

And anyways, can't you change the dates later if needed?

Thanks

okay let's do that I'll make it this thursday first then change it for later

please someone remind me to change it later like on WED

EDIT: i did all the scoring and yall would feel like this is arena football
    Last edited by Legend; Jul 10, 2005 at 08:02 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast