Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasy Football

Sometimes it's best to keep the scoring default, don't want scores to be up in the 1,000s every week, except for yards gained. Sometimes a runningback or Wide reciever will gain 80 or 100 yards, and have a good game, but have no touchdowns, and in some leagues that are just overly based on touchdowns, you won't get many points for it, even if they had a great game (especially for Wide Recievers).

By the way, do you have the information to sign up yet?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yes as a matter of fact im all done, and i'll go get the link for you right now, check back in 2-3 minutes for the edited post

EDIT:

Name: AO Fantasy Football 2k5-k6
    ID#: 180196
    Last edited by Legend; Jul 10, 2005 at 10:29 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet, it's time for the Slap-a-ho Tribe to come back and rule the league again.

Edit: I need the League ID# and Password, I got the ID#, what's the password?
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 10, 2005 at 10:45 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

oh sorry about that, lemme PM you the password

PS: now I know what that name meant lol haha slap a ho, I should make my Chokeaho

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    PS: now I know what that name meant lol haha slap a ho, I should make my Chokeaho
    Copycat.

Anyway, got the pm. The Slap-a-ho Tribeā„¢ is now registered and ready to kick some ass.

I can tell this is going to become a yearly thing.

Thanks

Good, and I just sent Delerium an invitation, hopefully he's more than just a Hawk's fan :P and Delerium if you read this check your PM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Good, and I just sent Delerium an invitation, hopefully he's more than just a Hawk's fan :P and Delerium if you read this check your PM
    Ahh good good, that makes five so far. By the way, Seahawks, Falcons, or Atlanta Hawks fan?

If Seahawks: Ha-ha.

If Falcons: Don't worry, they'll be in the Super Bowl this year, if Eagles and Vikings don't beat 'em to it.

If Atlanta Hawks: Tsk.... Ouch.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Others are going to need the the password too

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast