Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy vs Reality

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reality would be a complete shock to me. I dont think I would knwo what to do at first, Right now I'm in school at college and I guess I wouldnt have to worry about paying for that anymore. Thats actually my main problem money-wise. I think one of the first things I would do is get a couple of friends this summer to go to Japan with me. I've always wanted to do that and money is an issue, and wouldnt be anymore. But besides that I'd like to retain somewhat of a normal life for a while. Go to school, still go to Best Buy to buy the new dvds or cds every week that I want, hang out with friends playing COH and Munchkin. Basically I'd want to keep my life now, only it'd be better because I'd have money to pay for things and if a friend couldnt pay I'd just pay for him. I'd hope my money wouldnt change my friends though, that'd be my main worry.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is more of a serius debate Moving...

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I just want a wife and kids and money doesn't really help with getting that. Marrying gold diggers aside.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fantasy: Would be to build a catle on 5-10 acres of land complete with moat. Go on a world tour, maybe on a cruise ship. Go shopping every day. And take culinary classes at the Culinary Institute of America. (So I like to cook, so sue me.)

Reality: Pay my tithing. Pay my debts. Buy a 3 bedroom home on no more then .5 acres. Buy a car (no installment payments). Pay the morgage on my parents home so they can go on a mission. Invest the rest and live off the interest while returning to college for another degree.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If you suddenly became a billionare, what would you do?
    1) List a few fantasies.
    2) Say what you think you'd actually do.

Fantasy:

Let's say I had 1 billion.

I would pay for anything my close friend and family needed or want and then give them an addition 100k.

I would purchase a topical island for them to share.

I would then move to tibet, pay the Chinese government to leave an area alone for the native tibians and live there with them until I died.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd travel the world, and build a great mansion designed after those during the Renassaince with a lavish garden in the back. There would also be a Roman style bath house in the back as well. And of course I would also invest a lot of the money, and buy/build various buisness.

That is both my fantasy and my reality because that's exactly what I'd do.

Oh and I'd move my family into part of my mansion which would be so anourmous that each section is like it's own mansion. Plus I'd throw lavish balls; as well as some wild parties.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    Buy out Microsoft, put that idiot Bill Gates out of power
    i think you'd need just a little more than a billion to do that, don't you?

someone famous just bought an island for 500 million, so i think i might want to do that too. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to live on their own island?

I don't know how many buyable isnlands are left though, so in real life i would pobably just buy myself a winnebago, nice computer, and invest the rest.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fantasy: Gather all the best swords in the world. Learn all sword techniques. Throw a HUGE tournament for all the best swordsman/fighters. Travel all across the world.

Reality: Buy every anime stuff in the world. Get a big house. Get japanese import cars. Travel the world. Pay off some bills.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast