Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastfood generation.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Fastfood generation.

I know that everyone does this, eating fastfood, its like a trend and you get addicted to it, so do you think that fastfood is bad for you or has it become so normal that you don't even think when you eat.
    And they say that Fastfood makes you (fast) fat, what do you think??? :Thumbd:

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I agree it is a seemingly unending trendthat eventually takes its toll on the body, so far I've been pretty lucky, but living the college life I spend many nights at Waffel House, Dennys, IHOP, and Arbys. Almost out of college and hoping maybe I'll eat a little more healthy when I'm fully out on my own with not quite as much money, but then again I picture myself eating alot of bagel bites and ramen noodles then. It could very well be hopeless.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i never eat fast food anymore....not after i seen what goes in the "special sauce" seein as their are people who still like and eat it i wont say what it was

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I never eat fastfood, unless you count Italian style pizzas as fastfood (which it isn't).
    I don't even eat anything deep fried.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, I do eat fast food because Im in college and the fact that I do not know how to cook. Or best put college life sometimes don't even give me time to make ramen...so fast food is the cheapest way and fastest way to get full. Yeah it's tough choice but when youre broke and dont got time on your hand that's the way to go

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I eat fastfood all the time. It's not that bad, if you remember to eat alot of healthy food too. Some ppl live totalie off this stuff and thats bad.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hardly eat fast food. if i do, its wendys. i don't like kfc or burger king. if i can't go to wendys then its pizza hut or mcdonalds.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    have you seen the film i think it was called "super-size me" but anyway it was about a guy who jus ate fast food for a whole month...man that was discustin.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast