Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fastfood generation.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only in fast food once in while, I usually try to find something around the house. Too much fast food is bad for the body because of all the damn grease they cook it in.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    OMG.......fast food iz a plague that is hitting today'z youth, along with obesity ........yeh.....i'm 13 and i saw "super-size me" tht doc was soooo NASTY i couldn't stand it........so frm now on i watch wat i eat.......no offense but i dunno if chinese ppl even eat tht "food " tht they sell in take-out joints....... all i eat iz the chikken. but i luv wendy'z chikken w/ tht b-b-q sause........ooooo tht stuff iz GOOOOD

But i take care of myself....... i can cook my own food any time

Fastfood iz meant as a treat.....no doubt itz good......but there r junkies hoo just take it too far :Thumbd:

ppl w/ kidz r just lazy so they can't cook a good meal 4 thmselves or their families. :Thumbd:

i understand tht all ya'll college ppl ain't got no time 2 cook but gettin fastfood all the time.... several times a month ain't no excuse try goin' 2 a super market 4 once :Thumbd:
    Last edited by E-Yuki-chan04; Apr 15, 2005 at 06:36 PM.
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fast food definately, 100% makes you fat 'cos they make their food in bulk and they have to make it fast, aye?

BUT fast food is really tasty. :] I don't mind having it once in awhile. Hehe.

*Picks at salad and squirms.*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I only in fast food once in while, I usually try to find something around the house. Too much fast food is bad for the body because of all the damn grease they cook it in.
    And the crap it's made of...

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oooooh... used to eat fast food, then stopped.

Now, when I look at fast food, it makes me NAUSEOUS. Just the idea of all that grease sliding down your throat... *shudders*.

Myself, not a vegan. I COMPLAIN when I don't see any meat on my plate. Fish is good, though. Fried anything I hate, but I make an exception for tempura (mmm... yummy fried carrots... kinda defeats the purpose though, eh?).

Eat steamed. That's all I gotta say. Steamed food tastes just as good IMHO. Put a little soy sauce on it, and you're ready to GO!

Tofu's good, too. Ever tried some lightly browned with some garlic and (of course) soy sauce? That's awesome!

Rice is ALWAYS a main staple. What meal is complete without good, plain rice... with soy sauce.

GO SOY SAUCE!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    Oooooh... used to eat fast food, then stopped.

Now, when I look at fast food, it makes me NAUSEOUS. Just the idea of all that grease sliding down your throat... *shudders*.

Myself, not a vegan. I COMPLAIN when I don't see any meat on my plate. Fish is good, though. Fried anything I hate, but I make an exception for tempura (mmm... yummy fried carrots... kinda defeats the purpose though, eh?).

Eat steamed. That's all I gotta say. Steamed food tastes just as good IMHO. Put a little soy sauce on it, and you're ready to GO!

Tofu's good, too. Ever tried some lightly browned with some garlic and (of course) soy sauce? That's awesome!

Rice is ALWAYS a main staple. What meal is complete without good, plain rice... with soy sauce.

GO SOY SAUCE!
    soy sauce rox my sox......even tho ii'm not big on tofu........what is tofu any way??????????
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    soy sauce rox my sox......even tho ii'm not big on tofu........what is tofu any way??????????
    Tofu's a soft beancurd cake that's made of soya beans. (Same thing that comes from soy milk) It's tasteless and has a really soft texture. I LOVE IT. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Tofu's a soft beancurd cake that's made of soya beans. (Same thing that comes from soy milk) It's tasteless and has a really soft texture. I LOVE IT. :]
    If its tasteless how can you love it???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast