Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fastfood generation.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hence the soya sauce thing

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    soy sauce rox my sox......even tho ii'm not big on tofu........what is tofu any way??????????
    To be more specific, Tofu is an extract of water soluable protein and emulsified vegetable oils (usually produced by simmering water soaked ground soy beans) that have coagulated with a mineral salt (traditionally magnesium chloride, but calcium sulfate is common in commercial preparations) You can think of it as Tofu is to Soy Milk as cottage cheese is to cows milk...

McDonalds has there 50th anniversary webpage up. And to think that before the 'Golden Arches' became common, deep fried french fries was considered a luxury item...
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/about/50th.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fast food is a burden on society. Everbody has become pigs.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    If its tasteless how can you love it???
    Tofu is tasteless by itself. However if you cook it in curry or soy sauce it will absorb that flavour. You can cook it in anythjing that has a slight flavor and it will taste like what it was cooked in. Tofu is a very versitile food. With 'firm' tofu you can bread it and fry it like chicken nuggets or with really soft tofu you can blend it with soy milk, fruits and have a tofu shake. You can stir fry it, ground it up to make vegan omlets or scrambled eggs.

I don't really like fast food except for the 'helathy' options like Subway or Quiznos. I <3 sandwitches.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    its true.. fast food makes you fat... but, hmm.. i don't eat fast food that much so i think i'm still balanced...
    Death Soul Collector

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    thanx 4 the whole tofu explanation.......... hmmm tofushake i dunno about that...... so if you eat tofu with soysauce then ur basically eating solidified soysauce.....bcuz tofu is tastless??

fast food is addicting to all ya'll junkies out there.......i can't stop you from eating it completely but you should cut down on it.....one anime lover to another
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually tofu isn't so bad...i remeber one day at school during lunch when I said, "hey this chicken is good!" then someone broke the news to me and said it's tofu not chicken

then I was shocked thought to myself," how they do that.....?"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    then I was shocked thought to myself," how they do that.....?"
    In one word?
    Excrements

In three words?
    Bile and excrements.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast